Why do you dislike McGregor?

i just wanna see him defend the titles and for him having 3 belts ,mehh... this would just hold up things too much in my opinion

Conor is life. Conor will bring light to those stuck in darkness. Conor will give sight to the blind. His left hand is like a path, illuminated through the darkness. He accepts all: his beloved followers, the foul heathens. The day comes true, when the nonbeliever sees the only path there is. Conor is greatness. Conor is holy. Conor is GOAT.

i dislike him because he stirs up my homoerotic feelings and makes me feel distanced from my amazing wife who has always stuck by me and deserves a great and loyal man

Due to the fact that his fans can't spell his fucking name.

It's Conor. Not fucking Connor. Or Connnnnnnnnnnor.

And for some reason that makes me dislike Conor.

The know it all hipsters on sherdog were WRONG and Humbled when Mcgregor embarrassed the #1p4p King. It makes them look bad and their blind hatred for Conor is their downfall. They want him to lose so they can regain their balls back

I don't really care either way, but I think his "haters" on this site are over exaggerated by his fans. His fans seem to care more about what his detractors say than about McGregor himself. "I can't wait to see what the haters say after conor takes his head clean off"

I do think he is a bit unoriginal and not because of his looks.

Also, I formed a negative opinion around the porioir fight when zuffa clearly gave McGregor special treatment. Flew in his team, put him up in a mansion etc

I just dont like his fans. They are loud and annoying as hell. I like what Conor did for MMA worldwide. But his fans... His fans dont work well. That's all.

pedestalFans.jpg

Mmmmmkay butthurt boy.

At the end of the day, guys like you will be on suicide watch on March 6th.

You mean like how you offed your previous account after December 13th?

giphy.gif

LOL at you thinking I'm a Conor fan. That's a good one.

i can't stand him because of his interviews, arrogance and who he is as person. he's just incredibly annoying... but i have lots of respect for him as a fighter for what he's done thus far. pretty impressive... i just hope he gets smashed because he's a douchebag
I came here to post almost exactly this! So I will save re typing!

I am having fun trying to think who your other acc / old acc is / was...
I've had many accounts kid. But none of them were from account bets. They were from breaking the rules. Which includes clowning morons like you.

I always find the "I dislike him or want to see him lose" comments because of some random strangers you don't know from the internet as a bit odd. If you don't like him, you don't like him.

Is that anymore odd than liking him based on interviews when you don't know him nor do you interact with him? At least when it comes to the fans from the interwebz these are people that you have the opportunity to interact with, and in the case of sherdog, people that you can interact with daily and see the utter nonsense that they spew daily.

I don't dislike him, but his "fans" are another story.

It's a different kind of blind loyalty than Fedor fans, but just as bad.

Back