Why do you dislike McGregor?

I've had many accounts kid. But none of them were from account bets. They were from breaking the rules. Which includes clowning morons like you.

So you get mad, lash out and get banned all the time? That's rough bro. You need an intervention or something. Put this guy on account suicide watch asap!

giphy.gif

I like him he's easily the most entertaining person in MMA right now, his fights are always entertaining and his pressers are hilarious. He's the sort of star who could potentially transcend the sport and get it a larger mainstream following.

I'm not blinkered and do think he'll lose to RDA though then again, I had money on Aldo beating him. Thought Aldo was slight favourite and his odds were too good to pass up. Ah well.

The anti-McGregor negativity on interweb forums gets on my tits, they were all so sure he'd be destroyed by Aldo, Poirier, Mendes etc and he keeps making these people look like fools. If you still don't respect his ability after what he did to Aldo then you're a sour moron.

I've had many accounts kid. But none of them were from account bets. They were from breaking the rules. Which includes clowning morons like you.
I don't remember implying anything about account bets, I think it's pretty obvious that a high percentage of people who use sherdog have either been banned or come very very close...
As for trying to bait an argument, good day kid, hope santa gets your Christmas list (y).

So you get mad, lash out and get banned all the time? That's rough bro. You need an intervention or something. Put this guy on account suicide watch asap!
Lol, you're so butthurt. I can tell. It's so easy to get you homoerotic fans riled up.

They can keep banning me, I already have over 50 accounts ready to go. And every time they ban one account, I create another one in its place. You Conoe fans are completely annoying so I feel it's my duty to return the favor.

You're jig is up soon though. Twelve days and you all will be silent.

I don't remember implying anything about account bets, I think it's pretty obvious that a high percentage of people who use sherdog have either been banned or come very very close...
As for trying to bait an argument, good day kid, hope santa gets your Christmas list (y).
Lol, g'day!

Success breeds jealousy and hate its a shame as it should be a positive thing for the ufc right now but some people you cant change and at the same time everyone is entitled to their opinions

Anyone who can use a computer can make a sherdog.com account, so bear in mind that it's very likely that most of those who make numerous positive/negative posts regarding Conor, or any fighter, are probably younger than 17.

You know what's funny? I don't hate him or like him. To me he is just not relevant yet. Kind of how people that listen to Opera view Kanye.

Kind of like he is a TRL Fighter.

Conor acts like a bully, probably because he was bullied. At least I hope so. That shit can't be natural.
But enough pseudo-psychology.

His weird little fans here make weird threads about him, and way too many of them. Some are trolling, some are gushing.
The "moderators" here let them do it, because it's good for business. Love and hate. Ying and fucking yang.
Fuck Conor BTW.

I'm just not into the man the only men of worth on his fight resume are 2 week notice Mendes & 13 seconds "He got into my head" Aldo, reasonable mention goes out to Holloway who seemed to blossom after that fight. I admit I do like to watch Conor fight but everytime he talks I feel like I'm back watching entertainment wrestling I find him fake and unoriginal aping Ali and Mayweather hype style talk. I think I will be more accepting of Conor once Rafael grinds him into pixie dust under the direction of the master Rafael Cordeiro.

I can't hate a man i haven't sat down and had a brew with. Hes a good fighter who is bigger than his opponents but not march 5th

People on here don't like people who make money for the UFC.

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

And how did Conor making money for the UFC effect your life new car, new home, exotic vacation..? If Conor making money for the UFC brings me any of those slide over buddy let me grab a hold of one his nutz too so I can swing...

Is that anymore odd than liking him based on interviews when you don't know him nor do you interact with him? At least when it comes to the fans from the interwebz these are people that you have the opportunity to interact with, and in the case of sherdog, people that you can interact with daily and see the utter nonsense that they spew daily.

Well, that wasn't the original question, but I hear what you're saying. Most of us will base our like or dislike for someone from what we see in interviews or what we read about them. Or even from meeting someone famous who's having a good or bad day can be the basis for some people's perception of them. I think a lot of the dislike of fans of Conor's comes from them posting him being 'The GOAT' repeating what he says, threads on if he could beat <take your pick of fighters> etc. If it annoys someone that badly, stick the poster on ignore, I say.

I find what people from the internet post or say about someone hard to sway my own personal opinion about that person. Especially on a forum like this where there's a lot of nonsense spewed in general.

Back