Why do people support Israel Adesanya?

Israels championship activity is awesome. His interviews are hard to sit through so i just skip those.

Ok. There are two basic level of support.

1. Is the admiration of the athlete's abilities and achievements
2. Is the admiration of the "personality"

A large number of people really enjoy seeing him fight. Just a hunch

I'm in the first category then. I admire his skills, but can't stand him and his demeanor.

He's not humble. I really don't care though because he's an active champion and that's great.
Is being humble really that important?
I dont mind people who are the shit telling the truth to the people

I don't mind it. Was just correcting someone who claimed Izzy is humble which is the furthest way from the truth.

Honestly it would be boring if everyone was GSP or Machida. When it comes to Izzy he's hard to listen to but that's alright. His fighting schedule is RESPECT

I don't mind it. Was just correcting someone who claimed Izzy is humble which is the furthest way from the truth.

Honestly it would be boring if everyone was GSP or Machida. When it comes to Izzy he's hard to listen to but that's alright. His fighting schedule is RESPECT
gotcha,i agree

I don't like how he's acts like a sophomoric high school girl . He still thinks Rob was being mean to him or something. His explanation? "You know the vibes"

I understand it as a competitor, they always look for chips on their shoulders. But Rob man? Leave rob alone lol.

i don't support him because he has no ass. we sherdoggers love a big fat plump wagon on a man

mxwpeKh.png

I don't like how he's acts like a sophomoric high school girl . He still thinks Rob was being mean to him or something. His explanation? "You know the vibes"

I understand it as a competitor, they always look for chips on their shoulders. But Rob man? Leave rob alone lol.
Shit forgot about that. I remember he acted like an asshole to Rob but i thought it was to just build up the fight. Then he get's asked about Rob a year later and he STILL talks shit lmao.

There are quite a lot of Adesanya supporters in here and elsewhere which got me wondering what do they see in him? I can’t think of anything positive about him and the way I see it, he is easily the top 5 most cringiest and unbearable fighter in the UFC.

So, help me understand Adesanya supporters, what do you see in him?
Easy answer. He’s an amazing, exciting fighter. I don’t watch MMA for dudes personalities.

Shit forgot about that. I remember he acted like an asshole to Rob but i thought it was to just build up the fight. Then he get's asked about Rob a year later and he STILL talks shit lmao.
Yeah, I think it was in one of the embedded, he said he has nothing against yan, its not like the others like rob cause you know the vibes, some shit like that. I'm like bro, what did he ever do to you? lol. Talking about posting memes. These fighters are hella sensitive.

He's an amazing talent and amazing striker. He has an interesting background, personality and anime can be really awesome, if you watch the right ones. If you just blanketly label anime as lame, kids or nerdy stuff, or whatever, you just come off as having a HSer's mentality and ignorant to boot. Some of it is horrible and some of it is incredible, and everything in between. A lot is also made for adults and not necessarily in an x-rated sense.

Last edited:
I'm in the first category then. I admire his skills, but can't stand him and his demeanor.

I'm guessing that most people are. I used to find him annoying even when he was in glory. What a lot of people REALLY can't stand is that he has done what he sad he would. However, annoying as he is, he is as good as he is annoying.

Don't be so sensitive. I find his personality annoying but it's not a big deal. Israel is immature and Jan is a superstitious idiot who carries around a rope. Both are idiots but good fighters.

Adesanya is a legit striker but I think he can be beaten on the ground. I hope someone knocks him out and teabags his face honestly.

I think Jan could beat him but will end up striking and losing badly..

I don't really like Adesanya..

No need to hate on the best fighter in MMA today

He isn't everyone's cup of tea. That comes wirh being successful.

See Jon Jones and Khabib.

1. Very active
2.Exciting
3. Intelligent
4. Unique personality

I think most of you hating on him are being close minded and not listening to what he’s saying. He’s cocky, but he’s a good dude
True, while at times he can be a bit grating he has some very admirable traits and a pretty interesting mentality

Back