Why do people say Luke has no chin?

this is Sherdog;

get KO'd, you have no chin

get Subbed, you have no ground game

lose a fight, you got completely destroyed

He's Bisping's only clean KO victory. He got KO'd by the king of the pillow fists.

I honestly think his chin is average. Not iron, not glass, just an average chin.

Cause at best his chin is average and he fights at MW. Having an average or weak chin is more of a problem at MW and up than at WW and below.

Edit: why do you care about the uppercut TS? Luke is already done before that lands and I think a lot of guys at MW would have been able to take the punch that actually finished Luke.

His chin is bad, his endurance sucks, and his defense is atrocious. His KO losses usually occur by the first clean shot that connects

What's crazy to me is that Luke used to have great cardio and was known for it, now he gasses quickly and no one really mentions this vast difference.

His chin is bad, his endurance sucks, and his defense is atrocious. His KO losses usually occur by the first clean shot that connects

And Sherbros are envious ,because he gets more hot girls than Sherdog combined....

geralmente-o-gala-do-ufc-esta-acompanhado-de-belas-mulheres-1429059943926_956x500.jpg

images (4).jpg
Screen-Shot-2015-08-17-at-11.42.52-AM.png rockhold-taylowswift.png
104902.jpg
42582.jpg
DYgwIdPWAAUwoYL.jpg

the bisping KO was bad but the belfort KO and the romero KO are fair. it's more bad defense and people exaggerating it

You do know Bisping used to be known as having Pillow Fists here on Sherdog for like 5 years right?

I think people exaggerate it because anytime Luke gets hit he backs straight back with his chin straight up in the air very akwardly

its not he has no chin he has no hair and no confidence. blamed his bald spot on a surfing accident , ect. had he been a man and shaved his head to the bone he never would have lost the belt.

What's crazy to me is that Luke used to have great cardio and was known for it, now he gasses quickly and no one really mentions this vast difference.

I meant Durabilty sorry. I don’t remember his cardio being an issue outside the Weidman fight but he had staph or something

I meant Durabilty sorry. I don’t remember his cardio being an issue outside the Weidman fight but he had staph or something

When he was in his Strikeforce days and early UFC he fought at a much faster pace and never gassed. In the last 2-3 years his cardio isn't close to what it used to be.

Maybe he doesn't have a terrible chin but he clearly proven in all his losses that he doesn't have a great chin.

its not he has no chin he has no hair and no confidence. blamed his bald spot on a surfing accident , ect. had he been a man and shaved his head to the bone he never would have lost the belt.

This is hilarious. Link to this interview where he said this? Lol

This is hilarious. Link to this interview where he said this? Lol
no link brother, it is out there to be found . im fucked up but not just invent shit for no reason kinda f'd up

Just because someone got KO'd a couple of times doesn't mean he has no chin
Lets be serious, that spinning kick from a juiced up to the tits Vitor would knock out a baby rhino
giphy.gif
d t
The Romero KO
That uppercut at the end, who really could take such a bomb?
EasygoingThirstyHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

Now the Bisping KO is weird, because Bisping isn't known for his KO power, but that was as a clean left hook as I have ever seen
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I don't think his chin is as bad as people say
Showing gifs of Rockhold getting ko'd is a bad way to argue that he has a good chin. Where are the examples of times he got hit hard and wasn't knocked out? Lol.

Didn't bisping say he drops his hand every time after something I can't remember what he said.

Didn't bisping say he drops his hand every time after something I can't remember what he said.

I think he said he leaves his hands down a bit after throwing the check hook.

This thread is absolutely hilarious. Thank you so much bruh. I needed a good laugh and this thread delivered big time!

Back