Why do people insist Nick Diaz is elite?

People need to stop with this fantasy that BJ was old and washed up. He was coming off a draw in a fight where he won two rounds against the consensus number 2 WW in the world at the time in Jon Fitch. Nick has really good wins and has been competitive against the elite, some argue he beat Condit and he was competitive almost every round against Silva who was much larger.

You mean Nick was crawling away from the fight and after getting cracked by Georges' elbow and then refused to use his guard again. Diaz pulled guard once, got hit and said fuck this, I'm outta here and started shoving his butt into GSP to get away.

If you truly believe that you should reconsider posting here, like Nick said, GSP has no power. Nick blocked almost everything on the ground and GSP couldn't even pass his guard.

You're right, TS. No one in any division is elite, except for the top 3 ranked guys. Everyone else is horrible. In fact, you, personally, would dominate almost anyone in any gym in the world.

Is that the sort of answer you were seeking for your stupid question?

If you truly believe that you should reconsider posting here, like Nick said, GSP has no power. Nick blocked almost everything on the ground and GSP couldn't even pass his guard.

What I said is exactly what happen. Nick Diaz did not want to be under GSP for good reasons. His elbows are vicious. Nick Diaz planned to avoid them.

Nick Diaz had nothing for GSP. All he could do was defend and peck. If he tried anything, GSP had an answer. Like most scared opponents they end up doing nothing but trying to get away.

Nick Diaz:

"If you noticed, he didn't try to put any side control, he didn't try to put two hooks. You know, maybe he couldn't do it, or maybe he had a plan to just shake me down, shake me down, small shots, get the double leg, shake me down, shake me down, small shots throughout the whole fight so hopefully he could land his elbow. And he actually put that across my forehead in the first round."
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/1...lts-nick-diaz-transcript-press-conference-gsp

If you cannot reconigze GSP's elbows, maybe you should reconsider

Last edited:
Not sure if TS is serious, or just trollin...

giphy.gif

gomidiaz13.gif

diaz-daley-fight-end.gif

What I said is exactly what happen. Nick Diaz did not want to be under GSP for good reasons. His elbows are vicious. Nick Diaz planned to avoid them.

Nick Diaz had nothing for GSP. All he could do was defend and peck. If he tried anything, GSP had an answer. Like most scared opponents they end up doing nothing but trying to get away.

That is total and complete bullshit. Insinuating that Nick was afraid of GSP's 4 inch elbows when he stood and traded with the two biggest punchers in the division and two of the biggest in the sport (Lawler and Daley). Nick got held down and took about zero damage in that fight, GSP even complimented him saying that his bjj was amazing. Nick woud fight GSP all night and never be in danger or afraid. There is a reason he said he wanted an immediate rematch right after the fight and said he's ready to go 10 more rounds, and it's not out of fear lol Honestly I can't take anything you say seriously after that, that is either a huge troll post or you're a moron, there is no alternative.

Nick even mentioned in the post-fight when they asked about the ground fighting something like "I thought, well, there was that elbow that I didn't want to get hit with."

Nick even mentioned in the post-fight when they asked about the ground fighting something like "I thought, well, there was that elbow that I didn't want to get hit with."

Yup, and ranted how he wants elbows gone.

That is total and complete bullshit. Insinuating that Nick was afraid of GSP's 4 inch elbows when he stood and traded with the two biggest punchers in the division and two of the biggest in the sport (Lawler and Daley). Nick got held down and took about zero damage in that fight, GSP even complimented him saying that his bjj was amazing. Nick woud fight GSP all night and never be in danger or afraid. There is a reason he said he wanted an immediate rematch right after the fight and said he's ready to go 10 more rounds, and it's not out of fear lol

He's not afraid to fight and defend himself. He's afraid of getting brutalized by GSP's elbows. There is a difference. Nick Diaz got hurt by GSP's elbow and never wants to feel it again.

He always comes up short against the top guys and a young robbie lawler and gomi are his best wins, aside from that an old BJ Penn, the rest were mid teir fighters.

Now dont get me wrong he is exciting as hell but he is constantly complaining about guys just wanting to take him down (uh part of the sport and all the elite fighters learn how to deal with it) but when he fought Anderson he barely tried much, there was his chance to get into a war that he always wants and yet he didnt commit to much.

With condit instead of complaining about baby kicks he should have cut the ring off or countered but he is not that skilled at doing so.

Again he is fun to watch and beats guys who come to brawl but when you dont play his game he never tries to do something about it, he sits back and complains.

You asked?
1. He don't quit
2. He eats hits
3. Definition of not a pussy
4. His brother kick your ass

He don't give a shit, never has never will.

Two Diaz brothers on right flank count for 30 men.

Get in line smoe take up the spear and shield Diaz brothers got your gay ass flank.

You understand now OP?

Well he never really gets beat up when he loses. Only fight I recall him getting dominated was against GSP, but I can hardly even remember that fight its been so long
If we're going to be honest that Paul Daley fight could have been stopped on two occasions. Diaz got a very favourable ref.

Yup, and ranted how he wants elbows gone.

No, he want's elbows gone so that guys actually have to posture up to punch, not just lay on your chest and throw little elbows while holding you down.

He's not afraid to fight and defend himself. He's afraid of getting brutalized by GSP's elbows. There is a difference. Nick Diaz got hurt by GSP's elbow and never wants to feel it again.

You're out of your mind, completely. He fought murderers on the feet and knocked them out and is afraid of a guy who has no power's elbow from 4 inches away? Get lost.

No, he want's elbows gone so that guys actually have to posture up to punch, not just lay on your chest and throw little elbows while holding you down.

Nick Diaz wants elbows gone. We are saying the same thing.

You're out o f your mind, completely. He fought murderers on the feet and knocked them out and is afraid of a guy who has no power's elbow from 4 inches away? Get lost.

You think Nick Diaz just wants to eat shots? And you're a fan of this guy?

You fan boys are deluded. Nick Diaz doesn't want to get hit, he takes pride in his ability to not get hit. This guy is smart enough to be aware of long term damage.

This is the bullshit nonsense that has turned me into a Diaz troll. "Oh Diaz is a reaally fighter! He will do crazy stuff".

No. He protects his face, fights carefully and talks shit. He doesn't take dangerous match-ups, doesnt want to fight up-and-comers and doesn't take unnecessary risks in a fight.

Nick Diaz wants elbows gone. We are saying the same thing.

Because guys use them so they don't have to posture up and create space, follow along and stop changing the narrative. Your bullshit reasoning is wrong.

You think Nick Diaz just wants to eat shots? And you're a fan of this guy?

You fan boys are deluded. Nick Diaz doesn't want to get hit, he takes pride in his ability to not get hit. This guy is smart enough to be aware of long term damage.

This is the bullshit nonsense that has turned me into a Diaz troll. "Oh Diaz is a reaally fighter! He will do crazy stuff".

No. He protects his face, fights carefully and talks shit.

Get lost, troll.

Back