Why do people insist Nick Diaz is elite?

Some people have to root for the elite fighters and when it's become apparent that their favorites are not elite, they continue to insist and make excuses. I enjoy watching fighters that don't necessarily win all their fights. I'm well aware they're not elite. Shit, I still re-watch Ivan Salaverry fights. Josh Neer. Mac Danzig.

Saul good bros. It's all fights.

As a Condit fan, NOPE. I have watched the fight recently and all I can say is Diaz 1,2,5 :D
Condit 49-46. Taunting while you get outstruck doesn't win rounds. He got outlanded the entire fight and Never had Condit hurt. Game planning and fight iq are a part of fighting whether people like it or not.

Condit 49-46. Taunting while you get outstruck doesn't win rounds. He got outlanded the entire fight and Never had Condit hurt. Game planning and fight iq are a part of fighting whether people like it or not.

It's ok. Agree to disagree :D

Nick vs George. Nick stuffed many takedowns but overall got LNPd. by GSP. But i could see the fight going for nick if it went on for longer. GSP was the better man
I detest Nick, but can respect his skills. This part of your post is sheer stupidity though. He had nothing for GSP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back