Why do mexicans have such good chins?

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
nick diaz, nate diaz, diego sanchez, giblert melendez, joseph benavidez, cain velasquez, tony ferguson, carlos condit all have crazy chins!

I would only consider Nick and Carlos for a crazy chin

All of those guys are probably 80% Spanish. The only one of them with a decent chunk of ethnically Mexican genetics is probably Benevidez.

Would it have hurt to just use the word "Hispanic"?

And how the fuck is this thread any better than any of my other threads?

Cain only has an average chin, too. He got rocked every time Kongo touched him.

You could say the same for blacks having fast twitch muscle fibers, or japanese for strong legs? I understand the latino culture have a lot of slow burning energy foods, like beans so that gives them great cardio. Chin is different, I believe it's to do with the way your nerves and brain is shaped/placed.

nick diaz, nate diaz, diego sanchez, giblert melendez, joseph benavidez, cain velasquez, tony ferguson, carlos condit all have crazy chins!
I'm mexican american and I think it is just coincidence. Mexican boxers are known to have good chins though and that comes from their good conditioning

Last edited:
Salvador Sanchez.

eastwest2-3-web.jpg

Jeremy stephens also has a crazy chin, i still can't believe he got knocked out by old yves edwards

Wait, why is Benavidez in here? He got KTFOed by fucking Mighty Mouse, of all people. Between him and Cain, this is a bad list.

Cain only has an average chin, too. He got rocked every time Kongo touched him.
well considering kongo tapped pat barry into a coma I think its fair to say Cain has a good chin. To take those bombs he did from a heavy weight in the 2nd and 3rd jds fight he would need one.

Back