Why do mexicans have such good chins?

Cuz we are stubborn. Same reason my mom barley speaks English and been here 43 years.

Yeah my wife is "Mexican" but her dad looks like the dude on the tapatio bottle and she turns paper white in the winter. The US like to generalize ones ethnicit

its peoples with ancestry from Mexica native tribe, but largely refers to all peoples of Native American decent from Mexico. It definitely is a grey area, but you don't call someone Alaskan just because they live there, there is ancestry.
Yeah my wife is "Mexican" but her dad looks like the dude on the tapatio bottle and she turns paper white in the winter. The US like to generalize ones ethnicit

its peoples with ancestry from Mexica native tribe, but largely refers to all peoples of Native American decent from Mexico. It definitely is a grey area, but you don't call someone Alaskan just because they live there, there is ancestry.

Having ancestry from the Mexica tribe is obsolete. Mexican is a broad term now and it always includes a varying percentage of european blood. Deal with it.

Salvador Sanchez.

eastwest2-3-web.jpg

Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought he was known more for not getting hit clean than for having a great chin.

Legendary Mexican boxer George Chuvalo explains why he had a great chin...

Having ancestry from the Mexica tribe is obsolete. Mexican is a broad term now and it always includes a varying percentage of european blood. Deal with it.

Umm then the point of this thread is irrelevant, being that Mexican is too broad to actually have a real reason why they have good chins. It's not genetic because their apparently isn't genetic Mexican, and saying it's euro + native has no real value. It's not geographic, because almost all the fighters you named were born and raised in California.

Calling someone Mexican is no different than calling someone European. It's such a large region with is much cultural and ethnic mixing that the only likely answer is that Americans like to fight, and much of America is Mexican, so there's a high volume of Mexican fighters, so with such volume we see th toughest rise to the top to notoriety.

mexicans are brave and have warrior heart

their boxing (and thus fighting) culture is very solid

and toughness is a must. most important aspect for them. it´s all about pride

fuck haters, i said it how it is

nick diaz, nate diaz, diego sanchez, giblert melendez, joseph benavidez, cain velasquez, tony ferguson, carlos condit all have crazy chins!
Eating all those damn tacos and carnitas makes your jaw strong and muscular

Back