Why do I feel like Conor is one loss away from being "exposed"?

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm still not sold on Conor. Forget about the belts. Who has he fought? He never belonged in the FW division, he's a natural lightweight. When he fights lightweights, well we saw what Nate did to him and Eddie Alvarez is fucking 3-2-1 in the UFC. I need to see how this guy does against Khabib, Tony Ferguson, etc to really assess if he is the real deal or not. His resume so far doesn't even crack the top 10.

Pretty sure that ship has sailed.

He only beat that one scrub Aldo in 13 seconds.

I'm still not sold on Conor. Forget about the belts. Who has he fought? He never belonged in the FW division, he's a natural lightweight. When he fights lightweights, well we saw what Nate did to him and Eddie Alvarez is fucking 3-2-1 in the UFC. I need to see how this guy does against Khabib, Tony Ferguson, etc to real assess if he is the real deal or not. His resume so far doesn't even crack the top 10.
Because everyone is 'one loss away from being exposed' on Sherdog...
Also, he beat Aldo (GOAT), Max (FW champ), Eddie (Bellator champ)... so stfu bitch.

Probably because it's sherdog and everyone's one loss from being a no tenant bum.

Shit look at Aldo, one loss and he's a bum. Was a little surprised at how quick the sher turned but there's plenty of precedence for it.
Would make we weep if I had a heart, lucky I don't.

Last edited:
Anything-Is-Possible-If-You-Believe-Hard-Enough-Funny-Weightlifting-Meme-Picture.jpg

Probably because it's sherdog and everyone's one lose from being a no tenant bum.

Shit look at Aldo, one loss and he's a bum. Was a little surprised at how quick the sher turned but there's plenty of precedence for it.
Would make we weep if I had a heart, lucky I don't.
This!

Aldo is still the FW GOAT (time will tell if Holloway will surpass him), and there's a reason for that. He looked amazing vs. Frankie Edgar not long ago. Regarding Conor - he's goddamn legit, and there's no way around it!

He is clearly one of the greatest strikers in MMA. The way he dropped diaz 3 times in the second fight was incredible. He has some tough LW competition though. Ferguson Khabib are tough matchups. And Barboza is a monster on the feet

He is clearly one of the greatest strikers in MMA. The way he dropped diaz 3 times in the second fight was incredible. He has some tough LW competition though. Ferguson Khabib are tough matchups. And Barboza is a monster on the feet
What about Nate rolling off the couch and strangling him?

Weak trolling. Uncreative. Pushing buttons that have been pushed a thousand times before.

Ban.

What about Nate rolling off the couch and strangling him?

That was awesome lol. Nates a beast on the ground and Conor was rocked and gassed. If they fought 10 times the fight could go either way every time.

Conors biggest attribute is his ability to gauge distance, and his timing. At those two things he may be the best ever in MMA. Him and a prime Machida.

Diaz went down to try and draw him down with him. Diaz was never hurt.

Back