why do fighters choose to thank god instead of the PEOPLE directly responsible

The intelligence level of some people never ceases to amaze me.

"The number of intermediate varieties which have formerly existed must have been enormous. Why then is not every geological formation full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated chain; and this, perhaps is the most serious objection which can be urged against my theory" Charles Darwin

150 years later, still not a single missing link discovered. But knock yourselves out, you sons of a monkey fish frog, you....
[YT]1LzSX37C5J4[/YT]

Meanwhile, intelligent people are over here, realizing that we, as humans, aren't inconceivably far away from creating life on another planet ourselves. Taken that in to consideration with the fact that there are billions of stars in our galaxy, and countless galaxies, there has to be other life in the universe. And the likelihood that there is, in existence, a being/beings on a world much more advanced than ours, with the ability to CREATE life on Earth, creationism doesn't sound nearly as far fetched as a theory created by someone who admits it is severely flawed. There is only one troll in this thread...
evq7wQI.jpg

I don't follow Christian dogma, therefore I must be dumb :)

people should just thank themselves. i'd be proud as fuck of myself if i was a professional at something and won something. i would be all like, "i thank myself for all the hard work i put in to complete this achievement. thank you me."

for their success?

Take Gustaffson for example. Why doesn't he thank Sweden's lenient criminal justice system for his second lease at life after his violent spree as an young adult? as well as the rehabilitation officers for curbing his criminal disposition?

god made him a criminal but the courts made sure he can get paid for something he loves to do for fun.

Lol. Nice bro. By the way if there is a god, he doesn't seem to really care about the state of the earth. Really Obama... They call it 'White House' for a reason. Show me love

I've always laughed at this......like when they accept an award. The Grammys are infamous for this

Why are atheists so butthurt about religious people that it seems to upset them a whole lot. I thought the basis of being an atheist is to not believe in anything therefore they shouldn't give a fuck about anything.

The intelligence level of some people never ceases to amaze me.

"The number of intermediate varieties which have formerly existed must have been enormous. Why then is not every geological formation full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated chain; and this, perhaps is the most serious objection which can be urged against my theory" Charles Darwin

150 years later, still not a single missing link discovered. But knock yourselves out, you sons of a monkey fish frog, you....
[YT]1LzSX37C5J4[/YT]

Meanwhile, intelligent people are over here, realizing that we, as humans, aren't inconceivably far away from creating life on another planet ourselves. Taken that in to consideration with the fact that there are billions of stars in our galaxy, and countless galaxies, there has to be other life in the universe. And the likelihood that there is, in existence, a being/beings on a world much more advanced than ours, with the ability to CREATE life on Earth, creationism doesn't sound nearly as far fetched as a theory created by someone who admits it is severely flawed. There is only one troll in this thread...
evq7wQI.jpg

Hey,

Great post by the way. South park always makes me laugh.

I agree with what you said, but....

evolution is real, an easy example is to look at dogs.

There is great Danes, wiener dogs, husky , Shepard's, french bulldogs ect ect
list goes on and on.
This to me is simple easy to see evolution at work.

Dogs are breed for selective traits and they are passed on through evolution.
While it is selective evolution, it is still evolution.

While humans evolved through natural evolution.

It is a fact that all dogs came from one wolf type species and was bread for specific traits. ie evolution

also this

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Last edited:
depth of vision - they think god made the people who helped them and put them where they could help them.

too bad God wasn't there when his sister was kidnapped and murdered

just saying

Sports is Jesus' number one priority. Then if he has the time, he can work on famine, sickness, poverty, and people's sisters getting kidnapped.

I don't follow Christian dogma, therefore I must be dumb :)

Find any Christian dogma that states what I stated, that we are more than likely engineered by a superior being/race than inter-species evolution. I also do not agree that a bearded man floats around on a cloud, shooting thunderbolts out of his ass. But that does not prohibit me from believing humans were created, and that "God" exists.

Hey,

Great post by the way. South park always makes me laugh.

I agree with what you said, but....

evolution is real, an easy example is to look at dogs.

There is great Danes, wiener dogs, husky , Shepard's, french bulldogs ect ect
list goes on and on.
This to me is simple easy to see evolution at work.

Dogs are breed for selective traits and they are passed on through evolution.
While it is selective evolution, it is still evolution.

While humans evolved through natural evolution.

It is a fact that all dogs came from one wolf type species and was bread for specific traits. ie evolution

also this

Find any Christian dogma that states what I stated, that we are more than likely engineered by a superior being/race than inter-species evolution. I also do not agree that a bearded man floats around on a cloud, shooting thunderbolts out of his ass. But that does not prohibit me from believing humans were created, and that "God" exists.

Glad you liked the South park. And now to your examples of evolution. Evolution does absolutely exist, but not in the total way you explained it. I would call that adaptation, and selective environmental breeding evolutions. That is no different than the skin color adaptation of humans over the millennia. But the fact remains that, in the history of the world, throughout all fossil records, there isn't a single instance of a transitional form of a higher order organism. Not ONE. Every example of the dog you gave comes from a different sub-species of the same species, even including the wolf. That is why any of those combinations can breed, and produce offspring. There aren't any examples of different species on the entire Earth being able to mate to produce hybrids, in the vastness of the animal kingdom. And, quite often, even if they are the same species, but their subspecies are too far removed, the offspring are infertile (Mules, Ligers, etc). That is the problem with evolution. We have a huge category of main species that have existed throughout Earth, with many sub species within. Its validity relies on an imaginary correlation that similar species with similar features came from a common ancestor. And considering Earth is over 4 billion years old, and we have been unable to find a single example of that transition form, I choose to still think it is bollocks. Your opinion may vary...

So what your saying is there is not any evidence of a transition form between 2 evolution steps.

Anyone know anything about this? Quite interesting actually

Because God created those people (according to their religion). Not everyone are atheists, OP

So what your saying is there is not any evidence of a transition form between 2 evolution steps.

Anyone know anything about this? Quite interesting actually

No, there is evidence of a transition between two evolutionary steps, with the caveat as to what you define as "evolution". White people and black people are actually a clear transition from one evolution direction to the other, with skin color being an adaptation to environment. What there is not is a single transitional form between species. That is the key parts. Humans and apes are two different species, with two different chromosome counts. Alligators and Ostrich are two different species, with two different chromosome counts. In both cases, evolution theorizes that each respective set came from a common ancestor (yes, an ostrich and an alligator), yet there are zero examples in the fossil record of any transitional form between the two, respectively.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back