why do fighters choose to thank god instead of the PEOPLE directly responsible

So do I but I don't believe he is responsible for everything that happens. When I graduated high school it wasn't because of god it was because of my own work and help from teachers and my parents.

God birthed those people though.

Short answer, they are mental midgets.

1400438714055.gif

The % of religious people is a lot higher in lower educated and dumber socities than in educated and high IQ socities.
Most fighters aren't that smart to begin with and getting punched to the head doesn't help.

Why do people thank God when a surgery goes over well, but blame the surgeon when it fails?

People are dumb.

Or how about an accident in which 90% of the people involved died and thank god for the 10% of those who survived.

I mean, if god was involved, why not save them all?

It's incredible how racist people is fowards catholics, it's fine if you dont share, but try not to mess with something that is so important for people

Or how about an accident in which 90% of the people involved died and thank god for the 10% of those who survived.

I mean, if god was involved, why not save them all?

Population control.

So do I but I don't believe he is responsible for everything that happens. When I graduated high school it wasn't because of god it was because of my own work and help from teachers and my parents.

JesusAnswer.jpg

Thanking Steven Seagal after a win is more believable than any imaginary god

if one thanks god for the strength provided to beat an opponent in a roman-esque gladiator battle that gives them fame, notoriety, ego and money, they're not really thanking God but rather the devil.

I don't know but I think it would be pretty cool if someone thanked Satan with a straight face. It's funny that dudes who are so rugged believe in the lie that is "god" or "jesus" or whatever you want to refer to it as. I agree though that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, if it helps you keep your head straight then more power to you.

Yeah, but God put those people in your life to help you and give you the opportunity to be successful. It's a different perspective. Putting God first. It's about humility really.

That is tough outlook though for those people born into pain and loneliness; where is God then?

I am still waiting for someone to say "First I would like to thank satan, without him I would not have been able to sell my soul to win this title"

Back