Why do Conor haters Constantly talk about him.

I never thought it was possible for an anus to secrete moisture for lubricant until I saw Conor fans. Their asses have done the previously impossible.
I almost choked on my beer!

I don't know if you've noticed but it's become super trendy to hate on Conor here. 90% of Conor threads are negative and created by people who don't like him.
He's a permanent resident in the mind of the hater.
Could it be that Conrad brought the hate upon himself?

you live in California, you're literally a giant asshole for your state government and illegal immigrants.

Yeah, well if we didn't have a president that was too busy blowing Netanyahu and Adelson, he might do something about it. #MIGA

Is there anyone else who is constantly talked about by people who hate them? It's really fucking pathetic. Maybe if the morons who hate Conor stop posting and making threads about him he will stop being posted about
Conor haters live rent free in your head 24/7.

person: I enjoy watching Conor fights. hes a really good striker, I cant wait to see him vs X!

People on here that literally only login to bash anything Conor: LOL FUCKING COLON NUTSUCKER rofl hes fucking trash, his win over X X and X were clearly flukes/easy matchups, he would lose to literally all of the top 15 lol you fucking loser lol lol lol y wont you NUTHUGGERS stop talking about cannner so much????//!??

same person^: "Im SO tired of coner nuthuggers only making threads about conner"
Lol look at you go girl
giphy.gif

I don't know if you've noticed but it's become super trendy to hate on Conor here. 90% of Conor threads are negative and created by people who don't like him.
He's a permanent resident in the mind of the hater.
See whatever you want to see, bro.

I don't know, people are weird. It was the same with Rousey.

GSP haters.

But yea Conor haters are pretty insecure bunch, you cant anything critical of Khabib without them ranting about Conor.

Pretty funny actually

Obviously it's to antagonize his fanboys, wherever they are. They don't like Conor or his nuthuggers, but which is easier to get a reaction from?

Clearly they're accomplishing their goal. I'm sorry you're having a hard time

and yet going through 10 pages of your posts, over half of them are about Conor.

Do you not see anything wrong with that?
What’s more disturbing is you grasping for straws going through my posts. Go ahead and get an exact % and come back to let the swarms of interesting people know. I don’t mind saying I dislike Conor. No mystery there.

Is there anyone else who is constantly talked about by people who hate them? It's really fucking pathetic. Maybe if the morons who hate Conor stop posting and making threads about him he will stop being posted about

Why did you randomly capitalize Constantly?

person: I enjoy watching Conor fights. hes a really good striker, I cant wait to see him vs X!

People on here that literally only login to bash anything Conor: LOL FUCKING COLON NUTSUCKER rofl hes fucking trash, his win over X X and X were clearly flukes/easy matchups, he would lose to literally all of the top 15 lol you fucking loser lol lol lol y wont you NUTHUGGERS stop talking about cannner so much????//!??

same person^: "Im SO tired of coner nuthuggers only making threads about conner"

It’s strange that anyone could deny that this is the majority of Conor discussion. And that it is shoe horned into plenty of discussions that weren’t even about him, and simply includes the word “rapist” at the end now.

And @drbolony said it, feels like the majority of Sherdoggers would be the guy Conor slapped in that bar. Mad that he’s buying everyone rounds cuz he can, talking shit from across the room, bitched up real proper when he approaches.

Back