Why do Conor haters Constantly talk about him.

That guy at the bar was a real prick, Conor was buying everybody rounds. Sounds like what a Sherdogger would be like irl.
I can't imagine accepting a drink from someone and then talking shit to them. Total bitch move

That guy at the bar was a real prick, Conor was buying everybody rounds. Sounds like what a Sherdogger would be like irl.

He probably bought that guy a shot of Proper 12

I'm pretty neutral. Sometimes I bash him, sometimes I defend him.

His fans make more threads than his haters. Look at all the Artem threads too, who's starting them?

You're clearly mad enough to make a thread calling out us Haters lol we live rent free in your head you casual.
I'm more fascinated by your psychology. A living breath cuck, it's quite a find.

8ZpEVL9.jpg

I'm more fascinated by your psychology. A living breath cuck, it's quite a find.
Nah, Conor fans are cucks. You're probably one of those nuthuggers that paid for Conor's interview LOL.

Nah, Conor fans are cucks. You're probably one of those nuthuggers that paid for Conor's interview LOL.
Nope. The only people dumb enough to pay to see Conor speak are the ones who need to tell us how angry he is speaking.

I'm pretty neutral. Sometimes I bash him, sometimes I defend him.

His fans make more threads than his haters. Look at all the Artem threads too, who's starting them?
Artem's GOATness is a living movement that extends far beyond the reaches of Conor fans.

He unites people from all fanbases and walks of life

Is there anyone else who is constantly talked about by people who hate them? It's really fucking pathetic. Maybe if the morons who hate Conor stop posting and making threads about him he will stop
being posted about

I think most Conor haters are just responding when Conor fans say something dumb.

For every action, there is an equal or greater reaction. The UFC, Conor and his cock-slobberers were unbearable whith there obnoxious favoritism and false narratives for a few years. It was an insult to real fans. And now people are reacting to that insult.

Says the guy with an October 2017 account who wasn't even posting on Sherdog back then.

<YeahOKJen>

Says the guy with an October 2017 account who wasn't even posting on Sherdog back then.

<YeahOKJen>
If that is true, what does that have anything to do with what I posted? Lol. Sherdog May be the only world you know, but there actually is more out there

I think Conor fans have serious mental issues after what he's done and what he might be accused of doing. The guy is a fucking joke and the people still defending his antics are jokes too.

Man fans gonna man fan though.

tbh i find the Conor dick riders, such as yourself for example, even more annoying
The majority of "conor haters" are simply annoyed at all the stupid shit he says, the numerous daily IG posts for his fans to jerk to, endless threads of "why can't you guys see Conor is the GOAT" threads spamming the front page of the forums, and the fact that he's talking tons of shit but is no longer fighting.

He also got his ass beat in the last fight but his bitter fans can't seem to grasp that he lost.

I'm tired of his special treatment. I'd have much more respect for him if he accepted his losses and got in line to prove his worth, but he thinks that because he's popular on social media he gets as many title shots as he wants.... Losers who are soundly beat don't get immediate rematches.

Basically i'm saying he and his fans are like annoying fucktard teenagers who won't STFU. Conor trying desperately to get handed another title shot is some of the most pathetic shit i've seen. Literally begging every day and disguising it in the form of challenges and insults.

Back