Why do Conor haters Constantly talk about him.

The majority of "conor haters" are simply annoyed at all the stupid shit he says, the numerous daily IG posts for his fans to jerk to, endless threads of "why can't you guys see Conor is the GOAT" threads spamming the front page of the forums, and the fact that he's talking tons of shit but is no longer fighting.

He also got his ass beat in the last fight but his bitter fans can't seem to grasp that he lost.

I'm tired of his special treatment. I'd have much more respect for him if he accepted his losses and got in line to prove his worth, but he thinks that because he's popular on social media he gets as many title shots as he wants.... Losers who are soundly beat don't get immediate rematches.

Basically i'm saying he and his fans are like annoying fucktard teenagers who won't STFU. Conor trying desperately to get handed another title shot is some of the most pathetic shit i've seen. Literally begging every day and disguising it in the form of challenges and insults.
solid post /thread thanks brah

Lol obviously gay TS always gets triggered whenever someone criticizes his object of desire
Lol the OP has mental illness, you should feel pity for him

After Khabib destroyed Conor he got so mad he literally challenged me to a fight. He even begged me to let him pay for the plane tickets and gave me an address to some piece of shit gym where 15 year old dorks train and think they’re tough. The guy is a complete loser and delusional.

After Khabib destroyed Conor he got so mad he literally challenged me to a fight. He even begged me to let him pay for the plane tickets and gave me an address to some piece of shit gym where 15 year old dorks train and think they’re tough. The guy is a complete loser and delusional.

Probably a guy in his early 20s beating up little kids. And what kind of guy threatens another person over the internet?

The majority of "conor haters" are simply annoyed at all the stupid shit he says, the numerous daily IG posts for his fans to jerk to, endless threads of "why can't you guys see Conor is the GOAT" threads spamming the front page of the forums, and the fact that he's talking tons of shit but is no longer fighting.

He also got his ass beat in the last fight but his bitter fans can't seem to grasp that he lost.

I'm tired of his special treatment. I'd have much more respect for him if he accepted his losses and got in line to prove his worth, but he thinks that because he's popular on social media he gets as many title shots as he wants.... Losers who are soundly beat don't get immediate rematches.

Basically i'm saying he and his fans are like annoying fucktard teenagers who won't STFU. Conor trying desperately to get handed another title shot is some of the most pathetic shit i've seen. Literally begging every day and disguising it in the form of challenges and insults.
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Well said.

Most of his haters are confused, they don't understand what they feel when they see him, so they act out.

They are like 7 year old boys that like a girl and cannot process those feeling so they end up pulling her hair in class....

Good job, you nailed it.

You're always welcome to come train, but you targeted a kid who is under 18, which is really shitty. I honestly am not even in the picture you tried to make fun of.

I never thought it was possible for an anus to secrete moisture for lubricant until I saw Conor fans. Their asses have done the previously impossible.

My point is why do the haters talk so much about him. I personally don't like pancakes. I don't go around making threads about pancakes. I honestly haven't thought about how much I dislike pancakes for probably over a year until this post.

You made this thread.

I have a question for you, do you approve of his antics? How about the attack of the bus with his goons? How about all of the cheating on Dee?

I never thought it was possible for an anus to secrete moisture for lubricant until I saw Conor fans. Their asses have done the previously impossible.
you live in California, you're literally a giant asshole for your state government and illegal immigrants.

You made this thread.

I have a question for you, do you approve of his antics? How about the attack of the bus with his goons? How about all of the cheating on Dee?
No absolutely I hate his antics and become less of a fan everyday, but he's still one of the most exciting fighters ever, but not really a fan of him outside the cage at this point

Is there anyone else who is constantly talked about by people who hate them? It's really fucking pathetic. Maybe if the morons who hate Conor stop posting and making threads about him he will stop being posted about
I'm going to go out on a limb here but I'm guessing people making completely pointless threads like this one constantly while calling anyone who isn't a fan of your hero "morons" probably isn't going to help matters much and is equally pathetic.

Just a thought....

I'm going to go out on a limb here but I'm guessing people making completely pointless threads like this one constantly while calling anyone who isn't a fan of your hero "morons" probably isn't going to help matters much and is equally pathetic.

Just a thought....
well at least you had a thought

Because Conor fangirls keep making threads about him.

Here's what happens when one of you obsessed weirdos take your fandom too far
Gregory-Schatz-Proper-12-Gun-1068x623.jpg

https://extra.ie/2019/02/21/news/real-life/gregory-schatz-gun-proper-12-whiskey

There will be lawsuits against Conor McGregor and Glock now....watch.

Because Conor fangirls keep making threads about him.

I don't know if you've noticed but it's become super trendy to hate on Conor here. 90% of Conor threads are negative and created by people who don't like him.
He's a permanent resident in the mind of the hater.

Back