Why do college students hate trump but love rappers

Rappers promote mysoginy. Sexual assault/abuse, violence, and even racism.
Whatsup with the hypocrisy? And dont give me the "trump is supposed to be. Role model" bs. No one looks up to the president as a kid. They idolize musicians and attractive celebrities.

Because no matter how fucked up a rapper's personality is, it doesn't have any effect on people's lives.

Rappers wield no political power nor make decisions that will affect everyone's livelihoods and futures.

In the same manner, most people couldn't have given less of a fuck about what a piece of shit Trump was until he put himself in a position were his personality, believes and qualifications affect every single human being on the planet.

Because no matter how fucked up a rapper's personality is, it doesn't have any effect on people's lives.

Rappers wield no political power nor make decisions that will affect everyone's livelihoods and futures.

In the same manner, most people couldn't have given less of a fuck about what a piece of shit Trump was until he put himself in a position were his personality, believes and qualifications affect every single human being on the planet.

What has he said that affected other's lives. Do tell

Trump could absolutely call a nuclear strike if he wanted. He has unilateral authority on that one, and nobody has the authority to deny his request. While I don't think Trump has the actual balls to start a real war, he has the power and capabilities. With those capabilities being a single order away, a certain level of levelheadedness and poise is expected.

Interesting fact about nuclear strikes. They have the actual missile teams run simulations that they can't differentiate from actual orders. So if the President were to order a nuclear strike that was unlawful or just a bad idea, the actual people letting off the missiles wouldn't know until it started flying out of their silo/sub.
So youre getting nuclear strike from him saying we need to control our borders?

Last edited:
So youre getting nuclear strike from him saying we need to control our borders?

A

No, I'm getting rappers and the President of the United States of America are different because one can order a nuclear strike on a desire.

No, I'm getting rappers and the President of the United States of America are different because one can order a nuclear strike on a desire.
Did trump say hes dropping a nuke?
Rappers influence young black men in inner cities. Leading to gang violence and drug use. The promethezine cough syrup trend used by young adults was spread by rappers

Most college :eek::eek::eek:s just pretend to love rap. It's forced, like back in the 90s when college students pretended to like foreign films with subtitles, or whatever garbage they consider "art".

Did trump say hes dropping a nuke?
Rappers influence young black men in inner cities. Leading to gang violence and drug use. The promethezine cough syrup trend used by young adults was spread by rappers

Where did I say Trump was planning on dropping a nuke in any way, shape, or form? I said he has the capabilities to, and therefore someone in his position to be held to the highest standards of leadership qualities.

Nobody considers gangster rappers to be good influences on people. Nobody considers gangster rappers to be good people. Most are criminals. Most are shitty people. They make entertaining music. It's not different than when someone likes a good violent criminal based movie. I'd have to imagine you enjoy movies that have bad people as the main character. Do you enjoy those movies when they idolize violence against the innocent? Of course! Everyone does.

Entertainment is different than government and it doesn't take an adult to recognize that.

What has he said that affected other's lives. Do tell

Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America. The decisions he makes affect not only the United States' citizens but everyone.

Because of this, the quality of his character is very important. And we judge that partially by what he says and believes.

Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America. The decisions he makes affect not only the United States' citizens but everyone.

Because of this, the quality of his character is very important. And we judge that partially by what he says and believes.
I dont see how grabbing women by the pussies and saying we need to control our borders is related to him dropping a nuke

Where did I say Trump was planning on dropping a nuke in any way, shape, or form? I said he has the capabilities to, and therefore someone in his position to be held to the highest standards of leadership qualities.

Nobody considers gangster rappers to be good influences on people. Nobody considers gangster rappers to be good people. Most are criminals. Most are shitty people. They make entertaining music. It's not different than when someone likes a good violent criminal based movie. I'd have to imagine you enjoy movies that have bad people as the main character. Do you enjoy those movies when they idolize violence against the innocent? Of course! Everyone does.

Entertainment is different than government and it doesn't take an adult to recognize that.
He has the power to drop a nuke. Like every president. How is that relevent unless he said he is going to. Grabbing women by the pussies doesnt equate to him dropping nukes

Rappers promote mysoginy. Sexual assault/abuse, violence, and even racism.
Whatsup with the hypocrisy? And dont give me the "trump is supposed to be. Role model" bs. No one looks up to the president as a kid. They idolize musicians and attractive celebrities.

most people dont give a shit about what rappers are actually saying. its about the beat.

rappers dont make policy for the country.

it shouldnt be hard to understand this.

"I dont hate women, only rosie o donell" is hilarious too
Yeah that was a solid line.

LOL at you trying to rationalise their hypocrisy.

He asked, I answered and from my experience (I always listen to Future or A$AP Ferg before a show to get hyped up) the SJW types fucking hate gangster rap.

Almost every time I play it I hear "why's he calling them bitches?"

Hell even Lil Dicky gets hated on by some girls because of his fucking joke songs.

I've fucked around with some girls that loved when I would call them my bitch. I suppose you right wing guys are right, at the end of the day most women want an alpha. Same reason so many feminist girls are into the daddy thing.

most people dont give a shit about what rappers are actually saying. its about the beat.

rappers dont make policy for the country.

it shouldnt be hard to understand this.
Trump made grabbing pussies a policy?

Trump made grabbing pussies a policy?

for real? you still dont get it?

even among people who listen to rap....most arent going to suggest that two chains be president, even if hes not making ass grabbing into policy.

for real? you still dont get it?

even among people who listen to rap....most arent going to suggest that two chains be president, even if hes not making ass grabbing into policy.
So why were they cheering kanye to run for president

He has the power to drop a nuke. Like every president. How is that relevent unless he said he is going to. Grabbing women by the pussies doesnt equate to him dropping nukes

Are you fucking with me now? What is the biggest thing in your life you are responsible for? Would you ever be granted any real responsibility if you acted like that? No. Our President's behavior absolutely matters in the time before he decides to drop nuclear weapons. He has the option. That matters whether he says he'll use them or not.

You do realize that being entertained by someone and choosing them to represent the lives and interests of you, your family, and your community are different, right?

It's the same reason Trump was popular as a celebrity before being reviled as a politician. There are two very different standards for two very different positions.

What is so hard to understand about that?

They like what they're told to like and dislike what they're told to dislike, doesn't matter how hypocritical it may be.

Yup, totally it. If there's one thing that is the hallmark of youth, it's conformity and affirming their self-interested contradictions. (lol @ that being young people and not older folks like yourself).

I swear, you guys get dumber every day. At this point you're affirmatively trying to find things that confuse you.

Sjw arent hippies lol what decade do u think this is. College students listen to rap. Sjws listen to rap. Wtf do u think theyre listening to grateful dead? LOL

I actually won't do mixed mics at coffee shops anymore. SJWs fucking hate my act and the amount of terrible indie music.

I love indie rock but the coffee shop SJW variety tends to be garbage.

Are you fucking with me now? What is the biggest thing in your life you are responsible for? Would you ever be granted any real responsibility if you acted like that? No. Our President's behavior absolutely matters in the time before he decides to drop nuclear weapons. He has the option. That matters whether he says he'll use them or not.
My day job isnt the equivalent to running for president. There is a PR department that can let me Go. The president is free to say what he wants.

Back