Why do college students hate trump but love rappers

Well most of the people who hate Trump irrationally are white liberals and half the time from my experience they do not listen to rap.

Black people who listen to rap may dislike Trump but are not the ones crying over safe spaces, At least black men are not. Most black guys I have met who listen to rap, are hitting the gym, getting aesthetic, and partying. They are too busy to be a limp wristed douche bag who cries in order to get women's attention.

No wonder that so many liberal white girls get addicted to black men. Alpha white men are the oppressors and liberal white men are just pathetic and not masculine. They need a masculine man.

I like the Game of Thrones, but that does not mean I want to fuck my sister.

It was quite funny during this election cycle. All these rappers who had sucked Trump's dick previously, all jumped on the "Fuck this misogynist!!" train. It was hilarious. Mac Miller makes a song called Donald Trump, then says fuck trump when trump says he's gonna grab a pussy, which is the most rapper action ever.

The President of the United States does so much more than just deciding when to drop a nuke.
im not the one claiming that his words should be considered because he can drop a nuke. actually read the thread next time

My point has been the same from my first post. You've changed the script every time you try to argue with me about the difference between a rapper and the President of the United States of America.
you said: "if I said the things trump said, I wouldnt keep my job"

then I said my job isn't equivalent to trumps.

if anything rappers and trump have more in common than me in trump:

they're influential, they're in the public eye, they flaunt money, they flaunt promiscuity, they can say what they want without being fired

Well most of the people who hate Trump irrationally are white liberals and half the time from my experience they do not listen to rap.

Black people who listen to rap may dislike Trump but are not the ones crying over safe spaces, At least black men are not. Most black guys I have met who listen to rap, are hitting the gym, getting aesthetic, and partying. They are too busy to be a limp wristed douche bag who cries in order to get women's attention.

No wonder that so many liberal white girls get addicted to black men. Alpha white men are the oppressors and liberal white men are just pathetic and not masculine. They need a masculine man.
lol wtf. Im white hit the gym, work a respectable job, and party. and im not crying over women

tumblr_mcto2mkniR1qg39ewo1_500.gif
*looks at username.* oh you wish, sweetheart

they're influential, they're in the public eye, they flaunt money, they flaunt promiscuity, they can say what they want without being fired

Lol OK buddy. Rappers have more in common with the President than your average American.

Lol OK buddy. Rappers have more in common with the President than your average American.
were talking about college kids, sweetie. and yes. young adults and teens imitate rappers.

were talking about college kids, sweetie. and yes. young adults and teens imitate rappers.

Young adults and teens imitate everything they see because they are too young to come into their own yet. You're failing to understand the basic fundamental difference between what people expect out of a rapper and what people expect out of the President of the United States of America. Only one is responsible for the safety of a nation.

you really trying to rationalize zombie behavior?

Young adults and teens imitate everything they see because they are too young to come into their own yet. You're failing to understand the basic fundamental difference between what people expect out of a rapper and what people expect out of the President of the United States of America.
you're failing to see the significance behind mean words of no one is actually imitating it.

NO ONE is imitating the president based on his words
PEOPLE ARE imitating rappers based on their words

THUS, trumps "mean words" aren't an issue AT ALL, and are completely irrelevant to what he is ACTUALLY DOING.

please open your thick Neanderthal skull and process this basic information.

im not the one claiming that his words should be considered because he can drop a nuke. actually read the thread next time

Neither am I. I am responding specifically to your post addressed to me.

What I originally posted was:

Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America. The decisions he makes affect not only the United States' citizens but everyone.

Because of this, the quality of his character is very important. And we judge that partially by what he says and believes.

Note that I don't mention nukes anywhere. The nukes are brought up by you in your response:

I dont see how grabbing women by the pussies and saying we need to control our borders is related to him dropping a nuke

Naturally, I responded the following:

The President of the United States does so much more than just deciding when to drop a nuke.

Maybe you should be more careful about who you quote in your responses.

lol wtf. Im white hit the gym, work a respectable job, and party. and im not crying over women

I believe you.

I am saying however that on many College campuses the 'men' who are, are almost always white. Liberalism is a white peoples invention and the SJW freaks and "Your a white male" types are loser white guys.

I am saying though that having been around liberal white girls who hate themselves they are always guilty when they find a 'alpha' white guy hot. For example a girl I know, is upset that she is hooking up with a Fraternity guy who is 'racist' and likes Trump. Yet she keeps hooking up with him, why? Because he is alpha as fuck and lifts and is a very 'forward' guy.

Women often say one thing and do the other.

I am also saying that since so many white boys on campuses are not masculine it is no wonder that black guys are increasingly popular with white girls given the fact that basically very few black guys on college campuses are weak pussies. At my University (I graduated) the gym always had tons of black guys, yet there were not many black people attending my University but anytime I went to the gym there was a lot especially black guys, and especially in the lifting area and playing basketball.

Compare that to how many white guys were at my University and how most don't hit the gym. It is a cultural thing which is why for whatever reason most black guys who attend Universities seem to be into physical fitness while most white guys are not. Of course though there are always jacked white guys, I notice a lot at the gym. However, as a % of their population they are smaller than one would expect.

I believe you.

I am saying however that on many College campuses the 'men' who are, are almost always white. Liberalism is a white peoples invention and the SJW freaks and "Your a white male" types are loser white guys.

I am saying though that having been around liberal white girls who hate themselves they are always guilty when they find a 'alpha' white guy hot. For example a girl I know, is upset that she is hooking up with a Fraternity guy who is 'racist' and likes Trump. Yet she keeps hooking up with him, why? Because he is alpha as fuck and lifts and is a very 'forward' guy.

Women often say one thing and do the other.

I am also saying that since so many white boys on campuses are not masculine it is no wonder that black guys are increasingly popular with white girls given the fact that basically very few black guys on college campuses are weak pussies. At my University (I graduated) the gym always had tons of black guys, yet there were not many black people attending my University but anytime I went to the gym there was a lot especially black guys, and especially in the lifting area and playing basketball.

Compare that to how many white guys were at my University and how most don't hit the gym.
I can agree with that

Rappers are not even remotely as influential as Trump. They do not have .1% of the power Trump has.

Rappers = not elected
Trump = elected and makes decisions that affect us all.

I can agree with that

Ah so I am not making it up nor are guys on the misc.

Yep friends I visited at their Universities and saw their Gyms (at large state schools or public universities) it was the same thing. The gym had more black guys then you see walking around on campus during the day and in between classes.

Back