Why do college students hate trump but love rappers

I actually won't do mixed mics at coffee shops anymore. SJWs fucking hate my act and the amount of terrible indie music.

I love indie rock but the coffee shop SJW variety tends to be garbage.
At least chance the rapper doesnt seem
To be in that demographic of rappers

So why were they cheering kanye to run for president

you thought they were serious? i mean, maybe a few were serious, but the vast majority repeated it because it was a F'ing joke.

you can look at trump himself to answer your op. LOTS of people liked trump as a C list celeb. i thought it was funny when he would make a cameo in movies as the stereotypical scumbag creepy business guy. i dont watch wwe, but i still saw the highlights of him getting slammed on there. funny. lots of people loved the apprentice. but when he REALLY did run for pres, some of those same people thought "wait....wait....what?"

the same is true with rappers. we like their music. many people sing along even if they dont agree with whats being said. rap is about the beat and the rhythm for most people more so than lyrics like other genres. granted, there are some people out there who do try to live that life, and inspired by rap lyrics. most college kids are not among them.

i suspect you know this already. youre just trying to be argumentative with this thread.

you thought they were serious? i mean, maybe a few were serious, but the vast majority repeated it because it was a F'ing joke.

you can look at trump himself to answer your op. LOTS of people liked trump as a C list celeb. i thought it was funny when he would make a cameo in movies as the stereotypical scumbag creepy business guy. i dont watch wwe, but i still saw the highlights of him getting slammed on there. funny. lots of people loved the apprentice. but when he REALLY did run for pres, some of those same people thought "wait....wait....what?"

the same is true with rappers. we like their music. many people sing along even if they dont agree with whats being said. rap is about the beat and the rhythm for most people more so than lyrics like other genres. granted, there are some people out there who do try to live that life, and inspired by rap lyrics. most college kids are not among them.

i suspect you know this already. youre just trying to be argumentative with this thread.
U better tl;dr that

how could they hate such a forward thinking intellect

Because no matter how fucked up a rapper's personality is, it doesn't have any effect on people's lives.

Rappers wield no political power nor make decisions that will affect everyone's livelihoods and futures.

In the same manner, most people couldn't have given less of a fuck about what a piece of shit Trump was until he put himself in a position were his personality, believes and qualifications affect every single human being on the planet.
Bolded , cause it needs to be emphasised.

Nope just dont have time to read your essay. Im driving. Ill glance at it when i get home. Im sure it has no solid points like everything else youve been spewing
What if you get into an accident while arguing about why college students criticize Trump....

no one thinks biggie or 2pac should be president

My day job isnt the equivalent to running for president. There is a PR department that can let me Go. The president is free to say what he wants.

Exactly. Your day job isn't the equivalent and neither is a rappers.

I dont think You even know what your point is lol

My point has been the same from my first post. You've changed the script every time you try to argue with me about the difference between a rapper and the President of the United States of America.

tumblr_mcto2mkniR1qg39ewo1_500.gif

I dont see how grabbing women by the pussies and saying we need to control our borders is related to him dropping a nuke

The President of the United States does so much more than just deciding when to drop a nuke.

Back