Why didn't silva continue attacking the body?!?!

kushn4pushin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Brown was clearly hurt in the body. If SIlva threw more kicks and punches to the body it would have been over in no time :mad:

He did. But he was too hurt/exhausted to keep it up.

That and like everyone here has already acknowledged he has no kind of ring iq.

The guy was a zombie for most of the fight. I'm surprised he got anything off.

Because he didn't want to get discredited as a volume striker here on the forum

cause he kept having to deal with relentless punches to his face

He was too busy trying to breath. Not to mention Brown was all over him.

Because he was concerned too many brazillian sherdoggers might not think he was hot anymore.

I think a common mistake a lot of guys do is knocking a guy down with a body shot, and trying to finish the fight on the ground with headshots.

Dude looked completely gassed after brown got him off his back and got up.

He tried, but if you were watching more closely Brown was aware of it and was shutting Silva down. He did it by quickly closing the distance when Silva started to make his move, and one time I remember him catching the kick and coming over the top with a counter. People on here keep wanting to make it out like Silva was either an idiot or gassed, but it wasn't the case. He was just in there with a fighter that was better than him

He tried, but if you were watching more closely Brown was aware of it and was shutting Silva down. He did it by quickly closing the distance when Silva started to make his move, and one time I remember him catching the kick and coming over the top with a counter. People on here keep wanting to make it out like Silva was either an idiot or gassed, but it wasn't the case. He was just in there with a fighter that was better than him

Are you implying that Silva wasn't COMPLETELY gassed before the first round came to a close? Or that it's not a complete brain fart to crumple someone with body shots the, instead of continuing to attack the body, choose to engage in a grappling battle? Acknowledging Silva's horrible cardio and fight IQ isn't inherently an attack on Brown.

Back