Why didn't GSP fight Robbie Lawler?

clearly the simplest and most logical explanation is that the WW GOAT who fought, and generally dominated, every 170lb fighter of his era suddenly became frightened to fight Lawler

yeah - that makes the most sense

;)o_O

because he beat guys that beat Robbie...Nick, Johny and Jake Shields

because he beat guys that beat Robbie...Nick, Johny, Jason Miller and Jake Shields. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Also, Georges has never been one to ask for a fight. He always fought all WW challengers that the UFC said were next. He accepts challenges though. Tyron challenged him and Georges accepted.

I thought we were cool Tony, quit being a smartass!

Tyron lost to Shields too.

Rory-MacDonald.png

0713-rory-macdonald-twitter-01-1200x630.jpg

Gsp saw Rory and said fuck that

MSG Main Event would be the driving force for a GSP comeback(if one actually happens).

clearly the simplest and most logical explanation is that the WW GOAT who fought, and generally dominated, every 170lb fighter of his era suddenly became frightened to fight Lawler

yeah - that makes the most sense

;)o_O
lol

I hope all is well Eddy

because he beat guys that beat Robbie...Nick, Johny and Jake Shields

because he beat guys that beat Robbie...Nick, Johny, Jason Miller and Jake Shields. Robbie was fighting in the minor leagues the entire time Georges was running shit at WW...his entire career. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Also, Georges has never been one to ask for a fight. He always fought all WW challengers that the UFC said were next. He accepts challenges though. Tyron challenged him publicly at a press conference and Georges accepted.
Come on now, you know it's because he was scared of Robbie but is not scared of the guy who is a bigger stronger and beter wrestler and just knocked Robbie out standing in 2 minutes

Hes not coming back us he!? Shit.

A wasted main event on this boring ass wrestler.

I thought we were cool Tony, quit being a smartass!

Tyron lost to Shields too.

I'm telling you Georges' response in case you missed past interviews. He told Ariel on the MMA hour that he would rather move up and fight Bisping at 185lbs because #1) they are tied for most wins in the UFC and #2) he beat several guys who beat Robbie...4 of them...Jake Shields, Johny Hendricks, Jason Miller and Nick Diaz. What would he gain by beating a guy that lost to 4 people Georges beat? As opposed to winning a title in another weight division.

Additionally, Robbie didn't grab a mike and call out Georges. GSP doesn't take well to that. Please refer back to when Nick grabbed the Mike and declared to the world on live PPV that Georges was running.

Tyron after the fight, in front of the entire MMA press corps said he wants Nick or Georges. GSP said "Yes" twice. So, he was just waiting for someone to ask!

Come on now, you know it's because he was scared of Robbie but is not scared of the guy who is a bigger stronger and beter wrestler and just knocked Robbie out standing in 2 minutes

Yes, is normal:).

GSP may not even come back so let's not say he ducked anyone. He's also fought much tougher opponents than Robbie Lawler.
Woodley may not even be champion by the time GSP gets around to fighting for the title

I'm telling you Georges' response in case you missed past interviews. He told Ariel on the MMA hour that he would rather move up and fight Bisping at 185lbs because #1) they are tied for most wins in the UFC and #2) he beat several guys who beat Robbie...4 of them...Jake Shields, Johny Hendricks, Jason Miller and Nick Diaz. What would he gain by beating a guy that lost to 4 people Georges beat? As opposed to winning a title in another weight division.

Additionally, Robbie didn't grab a mike and call out Georges. GSP doesn't take well to that. Please refer back to when Nick grabbed the Mike and declared to the world on live PPV that Georges was running.

Tyron after the fight, in front of the entire MMA press corps said he wants Nick or Georges. GSP said "Yes" twice. So, he was just waiting for someone to ask!

Best answer I am going to get, thanks Tony.

Back