Why didn’t Luke Rockhold become as famous as Conor ?

Actually, most of the Irish DO like and appreciate Conor and support him. And pretty much all of them KNOW him.
They show huge support on his every event and fly there with huge groups.

They started the following, Americans who identify with the Irish joined, and then all the other fanbase

Most Irish do not like Conor. He of course has thousands of fans here. But most of us don't like him. He's more popular in USA. We don't buy PPVs. Americans do and he is the biggest PPV draw in the country. He is super famous here but more people dislike him than like him.

I mean he is tall and good looking. Full of wit and charisma. Women love him and he was the middleweight champion at one point. How come Luke didn’t become as famous as Conor? One of lifes great mysteries
Wit and Charisma?

Basically this
giphy.webp

And this

tumblr_o8aq1qGTmi1qa33wlo1_500.gif
The top gif, lmao.

you're probably another alien that's trying to be human for the first time

I mean he is tall and good looking. Full of wit and charisma. Women love him and he was the middleweight champion at one point. How come Luke didn’t become as famous as Conor? One of lifes great mysteries

conor has small man syndrome and ireland has small nation syndrome. its a perfect storm, joe

I disagree I think the more users who post random gifs for likes the better off this forum is.

Shit posting ist Krieg
Gifs is cool, but nobody on here is interested in fighting.. its like its full of wwe fans who just started to follow the sport yesterday. Its all about gifs and twitter beefs and not about the actual sport.. Im confused..

Conor arrived at the right time. He also parodied the manlet, Boston, fighting Irish, and other internet themes.

Rockhold is just a big generic athletic sports model athlete.

Full of wit?!?!?!? An orangutan has more wit than Rockhold.

luke has all the physical features to be the ultimate alpha. but strangely, he doesn't have the mindset of an alpha. for whatever reason, he seems unsure of himself. it comes through in odd moments. i recall a time when he was sitting next to nate diaz during a ufc event. when the cameras were focused on them both, nate was as cool as a cucumber, just chillin'. and rockhold looked stiff as a board. afraid to make a wrong move. it's odd, but it's reality.

Because rockhold didn’t go out and get higher than a giraffes pussy and smash a bus

Because Luke is a self-centered, salty bitch who wears Ralph Lauren outfits in the cage.

Putting aside that hes a pro fighter, im pretty sure he is the kind of person that has been dorky most of his life and gets better over time when maturing, but his social and shit talking skills arent on par with his attractiveness. He knows he is attractive but that is his only tool, and thinks he can get away with his talking because hes good looking, but fails miserably.

We all know one, they are attractive but still dont bang as much chicks as they could.

I think hes one of those.

Anyone else think TS makes the absolute worst threads lately?

Back