Why didn’t Luke Rockhold become as famous as Conor ?

I mean he is tall and good looking. Full of wit and charisma. Women love him and he was the middleweight champion at one point. How come Luke didn’t become as famous as Conor? One of lifes great mysteries

luke is white conor is irish. conor fought Floyd luke didn't. conor talked trash at those pressers luke didn't.

so when conor fights a country is showing up to buy tickets and ppvs and luke didn't.

I mean he is tall and good looking. Full of wit and charisma. Women love him and he was the middleweight champion at one point. How come Luke didn’t become as famous as Conor? One of lifes great mysteries

luke is white conor is irish. conor fought Floyd luke didn't. conor talked trash at those pressers luke didn't.

so when conor fights a country is showing up to buy tickets and ppvs and luke didn't.

Got wheelkicked by TRT Vitor in his first UFC appearance.

Dude would be forever celibate if he had to rely on his personality to get sex.

Conors white too? Wtf

Stopped reading at "wit and charisma". He has neither.

I honestly can’t think of a less likable fighter than Rockhold, he never had a shot at Conor’s level of stardom.

You almost had me until I read "full of wit and charisma".

Full of wit and charisma?The guy fumbles over every word he says and in his last interview he said sexy a ton of times."That's a sexy fight" etc. Ugh,I felt bad for him he's so unlikable when he talks.I'm sure girls like his looks but the guy is as shallow as it gets.I have a feeling you have no clue what you're talking about and every post I see of yours makes me want to ignore you more.Take care.

Rockhold has been KO’d more than once and has the charisma of a wet towel.

Because another american champ. That's why fighters from across the pond are celebrated because they need winners. God knows they want Trump as their prime minister.

MMA is not a beauty contest. It's a sport and Rockhold is "just" a good MW, an ex champion. He is not a worldclass or alltime martial artist.

Back