Why did Derek Brunson Scream?

He just won a boring decision. Duh

What a stinking way to open the main card. I expected Leben to be a berzerker, return on a high but Brunson just wore him down. Brunson was a dryout though, cant see them giving him many favourable match-ups.

Leben looked spent after a few minutes, it was quite sad, he wanted to take heads off but could barely make a fist. Brunson was a tit at the end as well, really mate? After that conservative decision?

I'm on Brunson side. I'm like most everyone else, I didn't enjoy the fight. But if you fill in for a fighter on 8 days notice, you shouldn't be expected to be exciting, just win.

Brunson himself denies ever doing it.

Source:
My friend Jeff.

Don't call me a retard son of a bitch

Troll. This whole thread is a goddamn troll job and you have the gall to call someone a son of a bitch for calling you on your bullshit? Get real.

brunson showed more passion and aggression in that scream than he did in the fight. i hope with a full training camp his fights improve.

Premature celebration. :icon_chee Some folks can't contain themselves when victory is won.

Because he took the Leben fight under short notice and executed his gameplan to the best of his ability by winning the fight over a pretty established name.

Back