Why did Derek Brunson Scream?

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Is he a fan of John Fitch?

Last edited:
It seems he was elated he lasted the distance given he was gassed badly.

No one in the world have no idea. I'm surprised myself

Joe Rogan was talking about Leben's funny reaction to that Scream I wish some vid will come out showing that funny Leben reaction. Leben is a scary Guy.

It was kinda weird that he did it right in front of leben.

I don't get all the hate on him, yeah it wasn't exciting but he did the UFC a favor by taking the fight on 8 days notice with a killer like Leben.

Because he waited 15 long minutes for the fight to end, when it was finally over he couldn't contain his excitement that he didn't have to fight anymore.

Because he gets to keep his job. That's what a lot of these figthers are doing now. They are forging the actual fight, and seeking to win decisions, and keep their seat at the table.

I've always said that if you change the rules even slightly to stop rewarding the takedown, then half of these types would be gone from the UFC.

You can think Jeff Blatnick for the current takedown rules. he haunts us from beyond the grave./

He was just glad it was over, any decent combination from Leben would have put Brunson on his butt. But luckily Leben was pretty much exhausted too.

Eric Brunson? what the hell did I just type there Lolz

Yeah I think his name is Derek, not Eric.

I think it was meant to wake up the crowd

Back