Why did Conor run from khabib?

Maybe because of police? In my experience, criminals who don't want to be caught (or think they can get away) tend to run after committing a crime.

Edit: And he probably likes to get paid to fight. Hence, him signing to fight Khabib. He could have retired like many Sherdoggers said he would. He could have signed up for a 3rd Diaz fight and made a lot of money as well if he wanted. He probably could have gotten a rematch with Floyd. Or maybe a fight with GSP since all the UFC cares about is "superfights" that make money and no sense.

See the post above yours. The police was going to get him either way, regardless of whether or not he stayed. It was all a farce. A show to put on tough guy airs and build a fight. He never went their actually hoping for something to happen.

Conor ran from Kebab? Lol nice one mr spin doctorrrr

Is he supposed to wait there to get arrested? Khabib was staying on the bus. There was nothing else for him to do.

He was getting arrested either way. At least if he waited, he had a better chance of getting to khabib, which was...you know...what he wanted, right?

Or was it ?

giphy.gif

I wonder about you bros sometimes. The bus shit, and whether or not Khabib got off is fucking retarded. Reminds me of junior high or something, "get off the bus bitch". Both proceed to drop backpacks and talk shit with groups of cucks on each side tinkling in their pants at the excitement of possibly seeing a fight. Then something like this happens.

Khabib backing off like a cuck

Khabib backing off like a cuck
Huggers see what they wanna see, i guess you missed how Conor didnt step up until there were people in between him and Khabib, then walking around like hes regular sized lmfao.

Khabib is still waiting for location.

Yeah Conor is scared of Khabib.

That's why he signed to fight him in front of the whole world.

I find it amusing that that's the conclusion everyone jumped to. I never said he was scared. I asked questions, in hopes that they would lead to answers, answers that would lead us to truth.

He was getting arrested either way. At least if he waited, he had a better chance of getting to khabib, which was...you know...what he wanted, right?

Or was it ?

giphy.gif

Was he? No, he was only arrested because of people filming him.

Khabib was not coming off the bus. Security was trying to pull him off. He was even running when he was trying to get into the getaway vehicle. We all know slow Khabib can't catch him even if he wanted to, so why would he still be running? LOL @ thinking Conor was scared. How pathetic. Khabib won't be able to hide in October.

Holy shit at the retarded Mcnuthuggers that don't realize this is a joke thread{<jordan}

Huggers see what they wanna see, i guess you missed how Conor didnt step up until there were people in between him and Khabib, then walking around like hes regular sized lmfao.
Conor stood his ground after khabib initiated the conversation. Khabib had two goons within arms reach while Conor stood alone. Khabib was the first to step back and continued to quack

Was he? No, he was only arrested because of people filming him.

Khabib was not coming off the bus. Security was trying to pull him off. He was even running when he was trying to get into the getaway vehicle. We all know slow Khabib can't catch him even if he wanted to, so why would he still be running? LOL @ thinking Conor was scared. How pathetic. Khabib won't be able to hide in October.

I don't think Conor was scared. I don't think he was there looking for a fight in the first place. Khabib is slow, you're right. That's why conor should have understood that khabib would take longer than 20 seconds to get off from the back of a crowded bus, but conor ran away practically immediately.

Why didn't he stay and wait for the slow boy? he flew across an ocean, but could only afford to wait 20 seconds for khabib? why? what was the rush? the cops were going to get him either way.

Conor stood his ground after khabib initiated the conversation. Khabib had two goons within arms reach while Conor stood alone. Khabib was the first to step back and continued to quack
Again when you look at life through Conor nut tinted glasses you see things differently i guess. Conor didn't approach until people were in between him and Khabib, Khabib walked away because it was a waste of his fucking time to stand there jabbering with an Irish retard with 3 or four people standing between them.

He did get off the bus, but conor had already run away. How can you guys not see that? It's on video. Conor throwing a dolly, banging, and then running away. Khabib gets let off the bus, and conor had already run away. Why didn't he stay?

please tell me what I said there that is incorrect.

Lmao this is sad and pathetic even for you.

Lmao this is sad and pathetic even for you.

Now imagine if I was the one who flew across the ocean to fight a man, then threw a dolly at a bus, waited 20 seconds and said, "well, I spent 7 hours flying here, I could wait longer, potentially see khabib, which was my goal, and then get arrested. OR I could run away right now, and then get arrested. I think I'll run now"

I don't think you understand what I'm getting at. I'm not trying to tease that conor was scared. I'm trying to elucidate the fact that conor never went their looking for a fight with khabib in the first place. He wanted to put on face that he was there to fight khabib, but in reality, he wasn't; he was their to stir up shit and promote. Once you look at the fact that Conor left pretty much immediately, it becomes pretty clear that it was all a show.

In regards to why you make excuses for conor not defending his belts. They're just that: excuses for why conor didn't defend his belt.

Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is actually what you meant in the OP. Its not what the OP implies but whatever.
To answer the statement, of course Conor wasnt trying to fight Khabib there. EVERYONE knows this which is why you are getting these answers in your dumbass thread. Everyone knows conor went there to hype up a fight that he will get paid for. He wasnt going to fight in the street for free unless he had to and probably not even than. So if you are saying you also know this than why did you make this dumbass thread?

Now imagine if I was the one who flew across the ocean to fight a man, then threw a dolly at a bus, waited 20 seconds and said, "well, I spent 7 hours flying here, I could wait longer, potentially see khabib, which was my goal, and then get arrested. OR I could run away right now, and then get arrested. I think I'll run now"

Khabib wasn't getting out. He would have stayed in that bus all night if he had to lol.

Very cute thread though.

You missed common sense. If he didn't get off the bus, then how the hell did he fight Al?

<seedat>

There's literally a gif of him getting off the bus. Conor had thrown a dolly and ran away. The same thing as throwing a rock at a bees nest then sprinting for his life. Why did he run away? why didn't he stay?

so you expect conor to just sit around and wait till khabib decides he's ready to get off...the amount of conor haters on this site is truly pathetic...To think conor sweats khabib in any way shape for form, you are truly delusional...he fought the best wrestler in the division on a weeks notice...on an injured knee..he most certainly is not afraid of khabib...who is vastly over rated.

Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is actually what you meant in the OP. Its not what the OP implies but whatever.
If people answered my questions, instead of jumped to conor's defense, then the answer's to the questions would have lead to where I was going. But it took forever for someone to actually answer the question seriously. And the serious answer was:

"because of police"

That's why conor ran. But either way, the police was going to get him. IF he really wanted to see khabib, he could have stayed and got arrested, but he chose to leave and get arrested else where. either way, he wasn't going to fight khabib and he knew it. It was a farce. a show.

To answer the statement, of course Conor wasnt trying to fight Khabib there. EVERYONE knows this which is why you are getting these answers in your dumbass thread. Everyone knows conor went there to hype up a fight that he will get paid for. He wasnt going to fight in the street for free unless he had to and probably not even than. So if you are saying you also know this than why did you make this dumbass thread?

Don't speak for everyone. There's been several people already in this thread who didn't know. They think conor actually went there to do tough guy stuff and fight khabib lol.

I don't think Conor was scared. I don't think he was there looking for a fight in the first place. Khabib is slow, you're right. That's why conor should have understood that khabib would take longer than 20 seconds to get off from the back of a crowded bus, but conor ran away practically immediately.

Why didn't he stay and wait for the slow boy? he flew across an ocean, but could only afford to wait 20 seconds for khabib? why? what was the rush? the cops were going to get him either way.

Lmao, he was there for several minutes and Khabib hadn't moved an inch. Why must you make shit up to push your narrative Conor was scared of a guy he chose to come out of retirement essentially to fight.

Khabib wasn't getting out. He would have stayed in that bus all night if he had to lol.

Very cute thread though.

How do you know? and thank you. If he stayed longer than 20 seconds, he might have had a more definite answer in regards to whether or not khabib would get off the bus. I think he should have waited him out. He was there to see him after all.

Back