Why did Conor run from khabib?

Not a Conor fan but can we stop these retarded threads.

Lmao, he was there for several minutes and Khabib hadn't moved an inch. Why must you make shit up to push your narrative Conor was scared of a guy he chose to come out of retirement essentially to fight.

Why do you keep saying that conor was scared. He wasn't. He just wasn't there to actually face khabib.

Why do you keep saying that conor was scared. He wasn't. He just wasn't there to actually face khabib.
If you would have posted this in the OP it would have been a lot shorter thread. The first post wouldve said no shit sherlock. /thread

But why did Khabib say: "I stay on bus." ?
Why did Khabib not engage Conor right there?
Being smart maybe, close to getting inside the cage to risk it doing something stupid, unless you are Conor Mcgregor or Jones maybe, anyone would had ended up banned from the UFC for that, people have been banned for less.

I hope this thread is not serious.
It's kind of silly to believe that Conor and Khabib would ever have fought in a parking garage.
(And this goes both ways. People who say Khabib shoud have got off the bus and started fighting are crazy too. For one: a) even if they wanted to scrap, no sane UFC-fighter would have a fight right by the UFC-bus in a garage. b) There were too many other unpredictable hooligans and other people around for there to ever be a "safe" fight between just 2 guys.)
Why did he run away? why didn't he stay?
I agree he was acting like a child who throws a snowball at someone and then runs away.

But let's be real: No one was gonna get off the bus until Conor and all his hooligans were gone from the garage.
If Conor had stayed around, it wouldn't have mattered. People would have stayed in the bus and waited until security cleared the area.
I'm in no way defending his actions - but he once he threw that dolly, he must have realized no one was getting off the bus - and there was no chance in hell he was gonna have a 1 on 1 fight with Khabib in that damn garage.

(Even if Khabib had wanted to jump out of the bus, someone would've prevented him)

Last edited:
Good question. Perhaps he wanted to simply infuriate Khabib so badly that he is emotional and makes a mistake when they fight. We know he calculates these things.

Either way, MMA needs Khabib to derail the McGoof circus.

We can then strap ourselves in and watch as Khabib’s personal opinions on all kind of social issues become a predictable PR dumpster fire for WME.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Khabib was so scared of Conor that he demanded the UFC provide him with a mobile panic room constructed of steel and glass to transport him from hotel to arena. Flanked by dozens of security. Khabib hid inside this panic room (or 'bus' as it came to be called) until he was sure Conor was gone.

<mma4>

On a serious note, though. Why didn't conor just stick around? it's on video. He threw a dolly, banged on a bus for like 10 seconds, then sprinted away. He could have just stuck around if he wanted something to actually come of it.
That's why I said it would stick.

Cause he really didn't stay enough. He caused some ruckus and ran away.

He could've stayed in reality cause his face is already on the cameras, so no point in running away from the police.

So he ran while he was still ahead on the scoreboard :D

I find it amusing that that's the conclusion everyone jumped to. I never said he was scared. I asked questions, in hopes that they would lead to answers, answers that would lead us to truth.

I find it amusing that you'd ask why Conor "ran from Khabib" and then be surprised when people take it as you saying he's scared.

You blatantly implied it and now you're, what, back-tracking?

Oh Conor haters.

I do not think I have ever seen someone so triggered by Conor as this TS. If that is his girlfriend in his AV I understand why he hates himself so much.

Really...?
Conor was evading arrest not running from Khabib

How do you know? and thank you. If he stayed longer than 20 seconds, he might have had a more definite answer in regards to whether or not khabib would get off the bus. I think he should have waited him out. He was there to see him after all.

He did wait for a while though and Conor and his crew tried to gain access to the bus but they wouldn't open up. Conor left only after it became apparent Khabib couldn't muster the sack to face him like a man.

Conor was training for his next Nate fight, he needs to be able to run alot when he fights Nate.

Did the bus not leave the area? The gate closed down, separating Conor's gang and the bus. So, why would Conor stay and wait to get arrested?

Khabib wants none of Conor in a street fight. Conor would murder him. He may be able to safely gameplan his way to a victory in October in the octagon. But on the street he would be killed.

After the bus attack. Khabib got off the bus. Here he is, clearly ready to fight, as indicated by the fist pumping:

kZ192J.gif

but conor had already run away with speed we hadn't seen him use since his Nate diaz fight:

E9wrql.gif

Conor wanted to get away so bad that he punched a security guard and then a search warrant was out for his arrest. Meanwhile, Khabib got off the bus and then went and fought the night after. Why didn't Conor stay and face khabib like a man? Why did he run, sherdog?

Khabib stayed. Conor left very quickly. Why didn't conor stay around? if he wanted something to come of it, then he could have stayed longer than 20 seconds, right?

conor was scared to lose and now is going thru his money and needs the pay day.

Conor was a deranged loon that day and nobody on the bus knew it was Conor throwing shit at them. For all they knew it was ISIS.
The entire ordeal was stupid and anybody that defends Conor's idiocy needs their head checked.

After the bus attack. Khabib got off the bus. Here he is, clearly ready to fight, as indicated by the fist pumping:

kZ192J.gif

but conor had already run away with speed we hadn't seen him use since his Nate diaz fight:

E9wrql.gif

Conor wanted to get away so bad that he punched a security guard and then a search warrant was out for his arrest. Meanwhile, Khabib got off the bus and then went and fought the night after. Why didn't Conor stay and face khabib like a man? Why did he run, sherdog?

Khabib stayed. Conor left very quickly. Why didn't conor stay around? if he wanted something to come of it, then he could have stayed longer than 20 seconds, right?

If you are going to get arrested either way, why vanish when Khabib got off in the end? Lol.

Back