Why did Conor run from khabib?

You have those things the wrong way around

*Khabib stays on bus

*Conor leaves

*Khabib gets off bus

No. I said Khabib got off the bus, but conor had already run away. He's on video throwing stuff, then running away. why didn't he just pull up a chair and wait? why was he in such a rush that he needed to sprint away? I don't understand.

Last edited:
After the bus attack. Khabib got off the bus. Here he is, clearly ready to fight, as indicated by the fist pumping:

kZ192J.gif

but conor had run away with speed we hadn't seen him use since his Nate diaz fight:

E9wrql.gif

Conor wanted to get away so bad that he punched a security guard and then a search warrant was out for his arrest. Meanwhile, Khabib got off the bus and then went and fought the night after. Why didn't Conor stay and face khabib like a man? Why did he run, sherdog?

Nice angle :) You should tell Khabib, this could be his new narrative.

I can see this sticking.

Why did your dad ejaculate into your mom? Thats the real question here.

You missed common sense. If he didn't get off the bus, then how the hell did he fight Al?

<seedat>

There's literally a gif of him getting off the bus. Conor had thrown a dolly and ran away. The same thing as throwing a rock at a bees nest then sprinting for his life. Why did he run away? why didn't he stay?

Youre not even a good Troll. Youre bullshit is obvious.
The sequence of events is
1)bus pulls up
2)conor shows up and throws dolly
3)khabib stays on bus instead of confronting conor(good decision by the way due to legal trouble, settle it in the ring like professionals)
4)AFTER Conor left Khabib got off the bus so he could handle his business.

You are trying so hard to make Conor look scared when it doesnt matter not even one bit. They have a scheduled fight date. Unless Conor pulls a GDR hes not scared. Get over it.

Nice angle :) You should tell Khabib, this could be his new narrative.

I can see this sticking.

On a serious note, though. Why didn't conor just stick around? it's on video. He threw a dolly, banged on a bus for like 10 seconds, then sprinted away. He could have just stuck around if he wanted something to actually come of it.

Youre not even a good Troll. Youre bullshit is obvious.
The sequence of events is
1)bus pulls up
2)conor shows up and throws dolly
3)khabib stays on bus instead of confronting conor(good decision by the way due to legal trouble, settle it in the ring like professionals)
4)AFTER Conor left Khabib got off the bus so he could handle his business.

You are trying so hard to make Conor look scared when it doesnt matter not even one bit. They have a scheduled fight date. Unless Conor pulls a GDR hes not scared. Get over it.

Why did Conor leave? Khabib stayed. Conor left with the quickness. why didn't Conor stay? I thought he was there to fight?

Conor literally has pulled a GDR....stripped because he didn't want to fight Tony.

Why did Conor leave? Khabib stayed. Conor left with the quickness. why didn't Conor stay? I thought he was there to fight?

Conor literally has pulled a GDR....stripped because he didn't want to fight Tony.

To not be arrested on site? Lmao, Conor haters are morons.

And Conor was stripped cause he wanted to make 100 million dollars boxing Floyd

Why did your dad ejaculate into your mom? Thats the real question here.

Condom broke. Shit happens.

Seriously, though. Why did conor only stay for 20 seconds? why didn't he stick around if he wanted something to come of it. Nobody has actually answered this yet.

After the bus attack. Khabib got off the bus. Here he is, clearly ready to fight, as indicated by the fist pumping:

kZ192J.gif

but conor had already run away with speed we hadn't seen him use since his Nate diaz fight:

E9wrql.gif

Conor wanted to get away so bad that he punched a security guard and then a search warrant was out for his arrest. Meanwhile, Khabib got off the bus and then went and fought the night after. Why didn't Conor stay and face khabib like a man? Why did he run, sherdog?

Khabib stayed. Conor left very quickly. Why didn't conor stay around? if he wanted something to come of it, then he could have stayed longer than 20 seconds, right?

Wasteland

Yeah Conor is scared of Khabib.

That's why he signed to fight him in front of the whole world.

Noones falling for it. You can stop now.
Khabib stayed because he was there for a fight....you know...in the cage. Conor left because he threw the dolly to build up the fight. He didnt expect the window to break(IMO). Once the window broke he realized he was in legal trouble and tried to get away. This narrative that Conors scared is just dumb. They are both professional cage fighters. They fight for a living. As for letting his belt be stripped. He didnt care. He was too busy making a hundred million dollars for a bullshit fight. He was getting paid. Which is the only thing Conor gives a shit about. He knew if he got stripped anytime he wanted he would get an immediate title shot anyways. Which he did.
Give it up dude. They are going to fight. Noone is running.

Because Conor came to make a show, not to really fight. Just like Khabib said. If you want to handle things then you don't do it like this.

To not be arrested on site? Lmao, Conor haters are morons.

And Conor was stripped cause he wanted to make 100 million dollars boxing Floyd

Seems like he put himself in a situation where, either way, he wouldn't have to fight khabib that night.

he could have stayed, maybe seen khabib, but ultimately get stopped by body guards and then arrested.

OR

Leave, then get arrested.

Very calculative of him to put himself in that "no face khabib under either circumstance son this night" situation.

Last edited:
He did get off the bus, but conor had already run away. How can you guys not see that? It's on video. Conor throwing a dolly, banging, and then running away. Khabib gets let off the bus, and conor had already run away. Why didn't he stay?

please tell me what I said there that is incorrect.

Maybe because of police? In my experience, criminals who don't want to be caught (or think they can get away) tend to run after committing a crime.

Edit: And he probably likes to get paid to fight. Hence, him signing to fight Khabib. He could have retired like many Sherdoggers said he would. He could have signed up for a 3rd Diaz fight and made a lot of money as well if he wanted. He probably could have gotten a rematch with Floyd. Or maybe a fight with GSP since all the UFC cares about is "superfights" that make money and no sense.

He did get off the bus, but conor had already run away. How can you guys not see that? It's on video. Conor throwing a dolly, banging, and then running away. Khabib gets let off the bus, and conor had already run away. Why didn't he stay?

please tell me what I said there that is incorrect.
You literally posted a gif that doesn't prove anything.

Why did Khabib say "I stay on bus" and why didn't he get off until Conor was gone?

Because he's smart and knew the consequences weren't worth it.

Critical thinking. See how useful it is? Try it.

Noones falling for it. You can stop now.
Khabib stayed because he was there for a fight....you know...in the cage. Conor left because he threw the dolly to build up the fight. He didnt expect the window to break(IMO). Once the window broke he realized he was in legal trouble and tried to get away. This narrative that Conors scared is just dumb. They are both professional cage fighters. They fight for a living. As for letting his belt be stripped. He didnt care. He was too busy making a hundred million dollars for a bullshit fight. He was getting paid. Which is the only thing Conor gives a shit about. He knew if he got stripped anytime he wanted he would get an immediate title shot anyways. Which he did.
Give it up dude. They are going to fight. Noone is running.

I don't think you understand what I'm getting at. I'm not trying to tease that conor was scared. I'm trying to elucidate the fact that conor never went their looking for a fight with khabib in the first place. He wanted to put on face that he was there to fight khabib, but in reality, he wasn't; he was their to stir up shit and promote. Once you look at the fact that Conor left pretty much immediately, it becomes pretty clear that it was all a show.

In regards to why you make excuses for conor not defending his belts. They're just that: excuses for why conor didn't defend his belt.

I wonder about you bros sometimes. The bus shit, and whether or not Khabib got off is fucking retarded. Reminds me of junior high or something, "get off the bus bitch". Both proceed to drop backpacks and talk shit with groups of cucks on each side tinkling in their pants at the excitement of possibly seeing a fight. Then something like this happens.

Conor waited for someone to get in between them.

Conor was like:

You literally posted a gif that doesn't prove anything.

Why did Khabib say "I stay on bus" and why didn't he get off until Conor was gone?

Because he's smart and knew the consequences weren't worth it.

Critical thinking. See how useful it is? Try it.

Khabib was on the back of the bus. It takes time for the 20 other guys in front of him to get off. Conor was gone before I could finish taking a piss.

No. I said Khabib got off the bus, but conor had already run away. He's on video throwing stuff, then running away. why didn't he just pull up a chair and wait? why was he in such a rush that he needed to sprint away? I don't understand.

Is he supposed to wait there to get arrested? Khabib was staying on the bus. There was nothing else for him to do.

Back