Why Dana want Woodley to lose do bad?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He was noticeably upset in his last title defence. Why doesn't he like Tyrone? Woodley has 1.1 mil followers on IG, which is top 10 in the UFC for followers. Seems like he has a decent following. What's the deal?

Dana White doesn't care about black people

Last edited:
Cause Woodley has a tendency to be REALLY boring. He had a good fight against Till and if he can have another good one against Usman Dana might lighten up. Hard telling though.

Dana needs to stop hating and promote the guy. He has a strong following, but they don't push his fights.

Because all Woodley does is whine/complain, play the race card, claim GOAT status even though he's far from it, and puts on boring fights.

Woodley is not a likeable guy at all, and he doesn't sell well.

Because he's explosive, but not in a manic way that's like to generate heavy PPV buys. Combine that with him not being desperate for Dana's approval, and there you go.

Honestly, if Woodley had 3 kids out of wedlock in 2019 and crashed a car on coke, Dana would like him more, since it would fit the archetype of a "wild buck savage" Black athlete.

cuz he doesnt make dana enough money

Hard to deal with
Legitimately ducked Lombard
Refused to take another fight before a title shot
Waited 18 months for said title shot
Has the record for least amount of strikes thrown in a title fight
Is a race baiter
And isn’t a draw of any degree
Hope this clears it up for you

Dana White doesn't like black people
Not true here but whatever. He just moved an entire event across state lines to protect (among other things) a black fighter. Pipe down.

Hard to deal with
Legitimately ducked Lombard
Refused to take another fight before a title shot
Waited 18 months for said title shot
Has the record for least amount of strikes thrown in a title fight
Is a race baiter
And isn’t a draw of any degree
Hope this clears it up for you
Why is he "hard to deal with"? he talks a lot of smack, but Woodley always fights the next guy they give him.

There was an interview before the Till fight where Dana basically says Woodley is an unlikable guy and just goes off on him.

He's a VERY boring fighter and a whiner that the majority of fans dislike. And he doesn't sell.

I'll tell you what. Tyron has slowly won me over. The way he just blasted Till was well done.

I'm rooting for him to beat Usman and Colby. That'd be a great, great run at WW.

Its too bad GSP won't fight Tyron. I think GSP is past his prime for certain so we would have needed this fight to happen 2 or 3 years ago. I think Tyron is better now. And GSP is my all time favorite fighter but I can be honest I think he'd lose to Tyron.

Back