Hard to deal with
Legitimately ducked Lombard
Refused to take another fight before a title shot
Waited 18 months for said title shot
Has the record for least amount of strikes thrown in a title fight
Is a race baiter
And isn’t a draw of any degree
Hope this clears it up for you

And still legitimate champ no matter how many hitters Dana sends after him...

BgNC_sxyOemoeLccqotRvm6RlbnQrYyF1v2WcSkbmFs5RKF3V72kGhyi_TqYHuVOKL2-khgD9VM8o7A=w400-h165-no

People who are saying Woodley is boring have a short memory or just started watching mma. He fought awsome fights until he got match up against the biggest 1 trick pony of mma. Maia. Then he fought another boring point fighter who's afraid to take a belt by engaging. Twice. He even was afraid to fight Till.
And outside of those boring fighter all his fights against other opponents where fun to watch. But most of you are to dumb to think for yourself and like to copy what others say.
I still wonder why people say; fight were boring coz of woodley... thompson ( in my book he was reason of boring fights with woodley...) gave plenty of boring fights...same with maia... yet it's all woodley fault :)

Most of the fights he had in strikeforce were boring as fuck. His fight with Gastelum was boring as fuck. His fight with Jake Shields was boring as fuck. The two fights with Wonderboy were boring as fuck. The Maia fight was boring as fuck.

He's the common denominator. He's boring as fuck.

Tell me when Gastelum was known for an entertaining fight? Tell me when Jake Shield has had an entertaining fight? Tell me when Wonderboy has had an entertaining fight? Tell me when Maia has had an entertaining fight?

Either way, it doesn't matter, and it doesn't change the fact that Woodley's knocking Usman out, pass the salt Dana White, it goes around the table.

Tell me when Gastelum was known for an entertaining fight? Tell me when Jake Shield has had an entertaining fight? Tell me when Wonderboy has had an entertaining fight? Tell me when Maia has had an entertaining fight?

Either way, it doesn't matter, and it doesn't change the fact that Woodley's knocking Usman out, pass the salt Dana White, it goes around the table.

Enjoy swinging from his sack!

Jesus Christ, the people that hero worship fighters are the most embarrassing.

Enjoy swinging from his sack!

Jesus Christ, the people that hero worship fighters are the most embarrassing.

I know right, it's much better to act like they're beneath Forum goers like you Lol.

"Enjoy swinging from his sack" What a brilliant rebuttal, It's good to know I'm dealing with a pro that instead of offering a decent rebuttal, resorts to childish insults.

Good chat buddy.

He was noticeably upset in his last title defence. Why doesn't he like Tyrone? Woodley has 1.1 mil followers on IG, which is top 10 in the UFC for followers. Seems like he has a decent following. What's the deal?

He is like GSP (in the sense that he is not afraid of having a boring fight as long as he wins) and he had 3 of those straight while holding the belt.
The issue is that he does not have the charisma as GSP had... and he also does not have a Country like Canada backing him. So the Baldfather just does not see the $ signs... and he is all about the money!

Isn’t a yes man.
He’s not a ‘needle mover’.
Doesn’t mind coasting to victory.

Dana doesn’t like anyone who doesn’t do what he wants.

Dana wants exciting champs who are marketable/market themselves well.

Tyron isn’t that exciting and instead of marketing himself and being marketable he does negative marketing and bitches about nonsensical racial stuff.

bc Woodley doesn't draw, and he isn't afraid to bitch and call Dana out. I like Tyron but he doesn't know when to shut up.

UFC 232 wasn't moved to protect Jones. It was moved because it was going to make a lot of money.

Jones' image is incidental.
Bullshit. They did it for both. You can't negate one just because it doesn't fit the "Dana hates black people narrative". Dana pribably wouldn't do it for Tyron though LOL.

I defended Woodley, turned on Woodley and today I find majority of his haters and fans absurd.

He's a dull fighter.

If majority of fans on this site agree Georges, Maia and Shields are boring fighters, Tyron doesn't get a pass. He's in there. This isn't hate.

He's a passive simple counter striker, a defensive wrestler. He stalls from bottom and has found little success on top position grappling.

Lets find a standard, and Tyron is below average in terms of "exciting fighters in history".

The Till fight was excellent, but it was a complete mismatch.

Now look at the landscape of the welterweight division. There is nothing great right now. Ponzinibbio is mildly interesting, because he's somewhat polarizing.

Shifting the belt around to any of these WWs is not going to fix anything, and worse devalue a title.

I think Dana was disappointed Till and Wonderboy weren't the bangers to "fix" the division, more than hates Tyron.

Cause Woodley has a tendency to be REALLY boring. He had a good fight against Till and if he can have another good one against Usman Dana might lighten up. Hard telling though.

Logically, Dana should hate the other fighters in the WW Division for being unable to dethrone a "boring" champion.

I don't know why Usman or Covington of all people would make a more "exciting" champion than Woodley, seeing as their style is even more wrestlefuck, without the same explosive power Tyron possesses.

Bullshit. They did it for both. You can't negate one just because it doesn't fit the "Dana hates black people narrative". Dana pribably wouldn't do it for Tyron though LOL.
Bullshit.

Money trumps Jonesy.

Hard to say, could be a variety of things. Woodley being a 'woke' black guy may be a factor, or maybe Dana is still mad over him KOing Robbie and then having a few boring fights. Maybe Woodley has dirt on Dana from when they used to be friends, or maybe they just feel with him being 36 they can't build much off of him holding the belt for years, they wanna get new blood in there to promote instead.

Back