Why couldn’t Conor look Khabib in the eyes?

For the people who've been watching MMA for more than a year all scored that fight for Diaz. It was just kisses, I mean business that McGregor got the victory. Couldn't even hang with a bottom fifteen McGregor, sad.
Nate Diaz was ranked #5 at lightweight for their fight. Mcgregor clearly won 3 rounds.

He knows he's about to catch a beating for real for all the shit he talked. To quote Paul Buentello, don't fear me, fear the consequences

Also not the first time Conor couldn't look into the eyes of his conqueror
GivingFilthyIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif
That mostly just looks like a cocaine fueled reaction to stimulus

it certainly is when it happened. after nate choked him out that super confidence was shot forever. im not sure why conor winning some fights after that would negate my point unless you believe the secret was working and that's the only reason he won any fights.

he has never been the same again as a fighter or as a person and its because he fell from the false high of believing he found the secret to success at life through harnessing the power of belief.

its good that he fell from that place as it was not a real place.
I agree with what you said in this post. Conor’s confidence was damaged after Nate ate his best shots and rocked him on the feet before choking him out. He still had enough confidence to embarrass Eddie though. I was only disagreeing with his confidence being shot having anything to do with the Khabib fight.

I agree with what you said in this post. Conor’s confidence was damaged after Nate ate his best shots and rocked him on the feet before choking him out. He still had enough confidence to embarrass Eddie though. I was only disagreeing with his confidence being shot having anything to do with the Khabib fight.

well Diaz began the fall but facing up to kahbib and even the entire training camp up to it was probably a long slow fall in confidence too. he knew he has low chances of winning and his secret magic stuff had failed him.

conon can be confident in his skills as he is a good fighter. what conor lost was the supernatural confidence he had in the secret.

Man by the 4th round the look on Connor's face said it all. It was total shock and awe at the strength and ferocity of Khabib.

Conor needed alcohol to see Khabib in the eyes during the press conferense, like Khabib sad "he think whiskey is going to help him". Khabib charisma and presence inside that Octogan is to big for some just like when Silva was in his prime. Until you are in the Octogan with this Khabib just shut the fuck up.

This gif <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
giphy.gif

Because he got straight alpha'd by Khabib. Plain and simple. From the lead up to the fight to the fight itself.

Conor backed kahbib up for the first half of the first round, nobody else has made khabib back up like that. He's also clearly looking at the big screens during the staredown

Also no one cheat as much as Conor and can get away with it on the history of ufc.

And nope, he was avoiding the stare of the Abyss. The reflection of his doom were projected from Khabib's eyes.

You reminded me of Dillon, are you an acquaintance of Dillon? Or from his family?

because he's very shy
<{1-7}>

Conor backed kahbib up for the first half of the first round, nobody else has made khabib back up like that. He's also clearly looking at the big screens during the staredown
conor's lastest big achievement : made khabib back up for 15 seconds

<36>

btw poirier, tibau, iaquinta, etc made khabib back up too.

I like how the UFC exaggerated the hype of the fight by having like 10 huge bodyguards to get in-between Khabib and Conor... they learned well from boxing.<Lmaoo>

They have already done it during Jones/DC 1

Back