Why couldn’t Conor look Khabib in the eyes?

Mystic mac saw 20 mins into the future and his ass getting kicked.

You're not meant to stiff your opponent in 'the business', Triple H told me.

So Mayweather was also scared to look at Conor

Khabib fans are fucking tiring me. If someone needs to be humbled right now it's him and his religion of peace team.

Mayweather looked bored because he knew Conor was going to be an easy payday, which he was.

Is that seriously the best you can do? Conor got cucked so bad that night, that little bitches like you are still bitching about Khabib. You fucking loser.

He didn't eat up all of them boogers after the cocaine snortfest. The saltines...
That girlfriend-cheater/babymomma-cheater aka "Not a man" should stay with the coke and the booze (2 of the worst drugs ever...just watch the consuments).

Last edited:
I rewatched this fight the other day and noticed again how Conor couldn’t look Khabib in the eye when they were in the cage about to go at it.

why do you think this was?

Has he ever done this in any other fight?

Don't remember if Conor has ever done this in a fight, but after the fight, he did something similar:

WarmCompassionateHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

He knows he's about to catch a beating for real for all the shit he talked. To quote Paul Buentello, don't fear me, fear the consequences

Also not the first time Conor couldn't look into the eyes of his conqueror
GivingFilthyIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

Damn, you beat me to it. :p

I like how the UFC exaggerated the hype of the fight by having like 10 huge bodyguards to get in-between Khabib and Conor... they learned well from boxing.<Lmaoo>

I dislike Conor but don’t look too much into eye contact. Some guys just don’t do it and they smash people (Fedor)

I usually don’t read much into either but his demeanor vs Khabib during the instructions was vastly different than almost any of his other fights.

this was right after he realized "the secret" was not a magic key to success and that he was very beatable. this sucked a ton of the fun out of it for conor because during his rise he really did think he had found a secret that made him unbeatable.

he had lost that insane level of confidence and the joy and powerful feeling that went with it. he was just going through the motions at that point.
Nate had already choked him out before this fight and he won the lightweight championship after that fight in spectacular fashion. Not sure how this is when he learned something new. It’s not like he was undefeated before this fight.

I was there live. It was entirely due to how insane the crowd was. He was reacting to that.

That's it. I know, anti-climatic and not what you haters want.

he simply said please don't insult what's very dear and sacred to me and to other 1.5Bn fellow Muslims. Don't u understand that? He doesn't go around and insult what's sacred to Christians or Jews. Why can't you just pay him back with the same respect? Is it too much to ask? or is it easier to hide behind the "freedom of speech" BS?
Constantly going around assaulting and beheading people in the name of Islam. Islam is a violent religion and not to be saluted.

I like how the UFC exaggerated the hype of the fight by having like 10 huge bodyguards to get in-between Khabib and Conor... they learned well from boxing.<Lmaoo>

Allready forgot the shit after the fight?

Allready forgot the shit after the fight?

You mean the post-fight brawl? I'm pretty sure that was real, not hype. It was better than any scripted hype the UFC could ever come up with.

I was there live. It was entirely due to how insane the crowd was. He was reacting to that.

That's it. I know, anti-climatic and not what you haters want.

I dont read much into shit and I can buy it. Probably it wasn't fear but what you describe at the very least is a serious lack of focus for whatever reason. In a fight situation the crowd should be irrelevant

Something happened in the locker room pre fight, the rematch would be different.

Back