Why aren't there more male gold-diggers?

a question that's in the same vein as this one:

a woman gold-digger that marries or has a relationship with a rich man is likely to put up with that man having some other women on the side. would a male gold-digger be ok with his sugar-mama sexing it up with other guys on the side?

depends on the money.

if some old hag wants to hook me up with a penthouse and a lambo for some young lovin, then i am happy to turn the other cheek when she wants to get down with some other dude.

Man need to have a sense of accomplishment. This is the reason man worked their ass of in hazourdous conditions for centuries.When the office became a playground, with regulations to ensure you don't work to much, have enough breaks in between and have something to do during those breaks, women got upset and wanted to work as well. Claiming males who relieved them of their work actually opressed them. Naturally this took some historic revisionism, but thats another story.

Women are bred to find a stable husband.Modern society has unleashed a torrent of women who still search for a stable husband, something they take for granted, but who also demand they get something in return. I mean, if you can look pretty under a layer of make-up and smile at the right moments, something you perfected over the years, you are not going to settle for the standard financially stable husband your mum had to put up with. Independent women deserve more then that.

wealthy women want equals, wealthy men want idiot sex servants

Back