Why aren't there more male gold-diggers?

a question that's in the same vein as this one:

a woman gold-digger that marries or has a relationship with a rich man is likely to put up with that man having some other women on the side. would a male gold-digger be ok with his sugar-mama sexing it up with other guys on the side?

ofc he would be ok

He would be sexing up a slut on the side of his sugar momma

ofc he would be ok

He would be sexing up a slut on the side of his sugar momma

i don't think the sugar-mama would be down with that. that's part of the reason why i think there are less male gold-diggers.

Why aren't there more male gold-diggers?

Because pussy rules the universe, dick doesn't.

i don't think the sugar-mama would be down with that. that's part of the reason why i think there are less male gold-diggers.

Never heard of lying and sneaking around?

Seems like you think cheaters tell their partners

why don't you make a thread about a two gay ass cartoon characters? that will save the day i'm sure.

tumblr_mc2dr4FR5U1r79k9c.gif

True, the more original threads the better.

There are many more male gold-diggers than women actually. The relationship is just not sexual but social and professional. Men dont dig for women. They gold dig each other. Fraternities, kissing up to the boss, having a rich uncle, climbing to social ladder, making the football team, and joining the right cliques are all forms of gold-digging. Well, yes sometimes unfortunately sex may be involved.

Because the only thing of value most women have is thier vag and thier blowjobs. The ones that are rich are either old and shrewd or are gold diggers themselves driving thier well off husbands/BF's fancy car.

Believe me, if you can find a hot AND rich women thats heads over heels for you... dont ever let that one go.

Every women in this world with any sort of power, money or position has more than likely fucked and sucked some man to get there.

Fact.

Women have no other purpose in life.

Every women in this world with any sort of power, money or position has more than likely fucked and sucked some man to get there.

Fact.

Women have no other purpose in life.

Don't project your feelings for your mother and/or sister on to everyone else.

Don't project your feelings for your mother and/or sister on to everyone else.

:icon_lol:mad: this guy white knighting

u kno there ain't no chicks posting here right? comon breh drop that act

you know with America going bankrupt your welfare checks are going away right?

Because most women don't find unsuccessful men attractive no matter how good looking they are. They don't look for the same qualities in a mate that men do.

Yep....at the 1:00 mark

A man will marry and go out with a lady with no money.
A woman who is rich and powerful probably wouldn't.
That is why.

Lol bro you're stone age as fuck chief

didn't i have this argument the other night,and then got flamed for saying the fastest way into a womans knickers was to have a ferrari?

Back