Why aren't people sticking up for Wandy (traitors)

After that takedown by Chael at TUF Wandy has been different. I hope the TRT use or enhancements isn't true that would be Vitor territory. I understand if he doesn't want to take on the wrestling machine known as Chael but come on now what's going on. It's a circus act now.

Last edited:
Almost 20 years of professional MMA fights including brutal finishes, exciting fights, and at one time the longest reining MW Pride Champ; people are all of a sudden jumping ship? Where are all his loyal fans? Wandy has never fell a drug test nor has ever been link to any illegal performance enhancements, so what's the deal? Why not hear from Wandy on what's the story was. Loyal fans my ass

Loyalty should be conditional on what the person does. One can be a fan of Wanderlei and then judge that his actions warrant one no longer being his fan.

To be a fan should not mean to be a mindless fanatic. To support a fighter and like him should not make one incapable of modifying one's support in the light of displeasing truths.

With that said, I reserve judgment until I hear the briefing from Dana and him. As it stands it is looking rotten for Wanderlei, and I have been a fan for a long, long time.

Loyalty should be conditional on what the person does. One can be a fan of Wanderlei and then judge that his actions warrant one no longer being his fan.

To be a fan should not mean to be a mindless fanatic. To support a fighter and like him should not make one incapable of modifying one's support in the light of displeasing truths.

With that said, I reserve judgment until I hear the briefing from Dana and him. As it stands it is looking rotten for Wanderlei, and I have been a fan for a long, long time.

Yes, this is a great post. As indicated earlier I will be the first to trash Wandy if it's proven true on why he back out of the fight for fearing of pissing hot. Otherwise I will continue to support him and await for his chance to say

pride encouraged their fighters to take whatever they needed to fight better

you know Chael would take TRT even if doesnt compete in combat sport right

"It puts me in a spot, because medically, I do need testosterone. I have to look at this carefully, but they made no bones about it: It's out. We all have to deal with that, whether we like it or not. The best way to describe is that it is a completely terrible, horrible feeling. This is a medicine and it's medicine I need to live normally on a day-to-day basis. People say it is a performance enhancer, and there are a lot of things guys can take to enhance performance. But testosterone is more than a performance enhancer for me. It is a life enhancer. My life is better. My attitude is better. I have more energy. I need less sleep. It makes me feel better in many different regards. It makes me a better husband and a better neighbor and a better pet owner. I understand the abuse, but this is a medicine that helps people with a problem."

Well if believe what he said ages ago he would be dead by now, so I wouldn't be taking Sonnen at his word, it means very very little.

You really don't know what you're talking about. Just stop.

The previous poster is entirely correct that (depending on the steroid) you can have lean muscle gains as well as strength gains, without ever doing any training.

Seconded,

Can't recall where I read it but this matches my view.

Considering Belfort has failed multiple drug tests. Dude is dirty but people try to ignore that fact.
Thank you Zuffa!

Aren't Vitor and Sonnen both one a piece on failed tests?

Vitor Vs Hendo, and when else?

Drugs ain't the only thing about Wandy. He has been a hypocrite liar all his life.

We definitely know all the facts of the case. Totally justified in trashing a fucking living legend for Chael Sonnen, who's career will never go down as one of the greats, just one of the great talkers. But, people are right. Wand is a coward, who stood toe to toe with Prime Cro Cop, Mark Hunt, Dan Henderson, Brian Stann, Rampage, Chuck Liddell, Chris Leben, Cung Le and Vitor Belfort. Must be fucking TERRIFIED of Sonnen.

so we're allowed to call wanderlei a steroid abuser, now?

anyone that is still a fan of wand after all of this has happened has some serious mental issues and should see a GP

the guy is a COWARD and a LOSER. chael even said wand literally ran out of the gym when he saw the drug testers come in screaming "oh shit"

so no doubt he was not only on ped's but he was scared too. i hope dana cuts him and he goes to bellator

i'm not a wanderlei fan so it's not my place to "stick up for him." anyway, skipping a drug test and not applying for a license is shit i hate. i hated overeem when he pulled that shit (and never liked him much either, to be honest).

i love watching wand lose, and the only thing that bothers me more than his calumny is the fact that i won't get to see him lose in an embarrassing fashion to chael.

nice job of putting brazil on your back, wanderlei! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back