Opinion Why Are You Voting The Way You Are?

Get yourself checked pal. You are connecting dots improperly if you re-read the first post you quoted. My thoughts and speculation can be the boogeyman man you need but there has to be a richer vein... Not sure why you keep bringing up wmd's (strawman)... Bush was a complete establishment asshole, one of the worst...

Not that It will do any good as you're infected to the gills, I believe in fraud across the board. Those connected to the "established" power are obviously corrupt. Voter fraud is a thing and it seems some are desperate, desperate enough to do anything to "win"... there's an agenda afoot and America's president is not working for those that want said agenda.

There must be a better target to try to represent your fear, i don't fit into your box. You call me "right wing" and a "Trump guy", neither of which I'd claim though I'm leaning more toward both as time goes on. You'd do better to disconnect your identity from your political affiliation imo...

Yes stupid. They hate that he gave them tax cuts, bailouts, deregulated their industries, etc. As you can see he is working against them. Lol, to be this stupid. I don't know how you can even make it through a day with out winning a darwin award.

Voting for Trump because of the insanity I hear from anti trumpers... They just need a little more of a push and they'll jump off the proverbial cliffs, hopefully landing hard enough to wise up...
Vote for a dude who told everyone to drink bleach, just so you can own the libs.

This country is truly doomed.

Jesus would have no chance in a presidential election. Evangelicals would oppose his economic views, the alt-right would oppose his views on nationalism and borders, liberals would oppose his religiosity and views on science. The far left might back him, but only if they were sure he couldn't win.

More like the far left would back him but liberals would make sure he couldn't win.

lol at the idea of anyone voting in a general election based on that
His first four reasons and the next three after that are more than enough to justify voting against a given candidate.

Not an American n voting is a waste of time cause they’re all corrupt. now that beating said....

seeing liberal media n celebrities implode one more time after trumps win gonna be entertaining.

Voting trump
1. I think America needs so be more self-reliant.
And I believe he’s doing things that are making that happen.
2. Secure our borders.
I am all for LEGAL immigration, with proper documentation. I do not think we should just be letting thousands in with no proper screening.
3.Our country has thrived under his policies thus far, as much as most media would like you to believe otherwise.

And just for fun I’ll say some things I do t like about him.
1. He is very petty.
2 He has a big mouth and sometimes comes across pretty ridiculous.
3. I am embarrassed when the POTUS gets into twitter spats with random celebrities.
4. He is too prideful to ever admit when he’s wrong

Voting trump
2. Secure our borders.
I am all for LEGAL immigration, with proper documentation. I do not think we should just be letting thousands in with no proper screening.
3.Our country has thrived under his policies thus far, as much as most media would like you to believe otherwise.

1. He is very petty.
3. I am embarrassed when the POTUS gets into twitter spats with random celebrities.
TL;DR - Trump: Good president, bad human being.

<BC1>

TL;DR - Trump: Good president, bad human being.

I can't see how he could possibly have done a worse job as president. The economy was good when he took office, and is now the worst it's ever been. Our long-term fiscal position was strong when he took office, and he completely wrecked it. Our relationships with our allies has been significantly weakened, while our foreign adversaries are much stronger. Tens of thousands of Americans have already died as a result of a massive failure of public health. His failures in the head of state role have made our country an international laughingstock. His administration has been, by far, the most corrupt ever. In any area of his presidency that we can measure, he's been a massive failure.

If in November 2016, someone had predicted that by 2020:

1. We'd be in a depression.
2. Trump would have been impeached for massive corruption but acquitted by dishonorable Senators.
3. Trump could continue to send out tweets that appear to be written by a below-average 10-year-old.
4. Our international standing would be significantly reduced.
5. State governors would be resorting to making agreements with each other as a substitute for any kind of national leadership.
6. The deficit would be at record levels.

I think most intelligent people would be like, "sounds a little extreme, but, yeah, that's about what I expected." And if you added, "but some die-hard Republicans would still be defending Trump's record," people would be like, "yep." And if you also added, "self-proclaimed 'progressives' would still find a reason to sit out the 2020 election," people would also have no problem believing that.

Voting trump
2. Secure our borders.

1. He is very petty.
Doing literally none of the things you're choosing him for and still getting your vote.

It's truly incredible.

Yes stupid. They hate that he gave them tax cuts, bailouts, deregulated their industries, etc. As you can see he is working against them. Lol, to be this stupid. I don't know how you can even make it through a day with out winning a darwin award.
Is this the alt account? You don't have to white knight for the goof. And there is no truth, only perspective...

I can't see how he could possibly have done a worse job as president. The economy was good when he took office, and is now the worst it's ever been.
You could have just said that, everything thereafter can be presumed you'd say. :v

No offense, just after this first line I kinda felt this conversation is going nowhere.

You could have just said that, everything thereafter can be presumed you'd say. :v

No offense, just after this first line I kinda felt this conversation is going nowhere.

Yeah, I just kind of explained. Has to be the most comprehensive failure in the history of the presidency. Just an absolute disaster.

Yeah, I just kind of explained. Has to be the most comprehensive failure in the history of the presidency. Just an absolute disaster.

You notice a lot of these people “don’t like trump,” “don’t really support a lot of what he represents,” but “I’m still voting for him anyway.”

Then they call the Democratic Party “extremely far left.” Compared to other 1st world countries it couldn’t be further from the truth. They just say these things.

If in November 2016, someone had predicted that by 2020:

1. We'd be in a depression.

6. The deficit would be at record levels.

I think most intelligent people would be like, "sounds a little extreme, but, yeah, that's about what I expected." And if you added, "but some die-hard Republicans would still be defending Trump's record," people would be like, "yep." And if you also added, "self-proclaimed 'progressives' would still find a reason to sit out the 2020 election," people would also have no problem believing that.

O please like the Democrats would have prevented any of this from happening.

This is why I can't stand these identity team politics people play here on this karate forum.

For someone who follows the economy and politics as closely as you do you should be the first to point out that neither party is for less government or less spending. BOTH PARTIES have been allowing THE FED to contentiously print money to artificially prop up the faux economy for decades now while increasing government spending and running up the deficit.

They are both creepy scumbags.

I'm not doing partisanship anymore.

Pick your poison.

I have an idea for a topic. Not so much of a debate, we have plenty of those going, but how about you state who your vote is for, and 2-3 reasons why. I'm talking POLICY reasons and so on , not "Trump is racist !" or "biden is a liar !"

Voting Biden because

Trump has absolutely no clue how to run a country. He can’t tell the truth, he is corrupt, shits on the constitution, has never read the constitution. Is the most incompetent person to ever hold office.

oh and I’ll never vote for someone who sides with Russia over the US

Wow it took only the first post by a leftist to ignore the thread request and put her TDS on display for the world.

Back