Opinion Why Are You Voting The Way You Are?

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have an idea for a topic. Not so much of a debate, we have plenty of those going, but how about you state who your vote is for, and 2-3 reasons why. I'm talking POLICY reasons and so on , not "Trump is racist !" or "biden is a liar !"

As of today I'm a little bit undecided about my vote TBD

Voting for Trump for
- Protecting our borders/building the Wall
- Economy was booming under him before COVID-19, and he can help it come roaring back
- Keeping America's interests as #1 when dealing with other countries/trade.

Voting Biden because

Trump has absolutely no clue how to run a country. He can’t tell the truth, he is corrupt, shits on the constitution, has never read the constitution. Is the most incompetent person to ever hold office.

oh and I’ll never vote for someone who sides with Russia over the US

Voting for Trump for
- Economy was booming under him before COVID-19, and he can help it come roaring back

This is going to trigger A LOT of people right here.

Voting for Trump for

lol at this post, hysterical

Voting Biden because

Trump has absolutely no clue how to run a country. He can’t tell the truth, he is corrupt, shits on the constitution, has never read the constitution. Is the most incompetent person to ever hold office.
Ok

LOL so far not one mention of policy from posters on either side.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Never voted in my entire life and for good reason.

Because it doesn’t make a damn bit of difference..

voting for biden because poor kids are just as talented as white kids.

unless you are in a swing state, voting for president kind of doesnt matter.

if you dont like either candidate, dont vote. dont let the winning candidate claim a mandate because of the "large turnout." not voting is still a vote, as it correctly reflects apathy.

Trump? Biden?
Two sides of the same coin.

• The rich got richer under both.
  • The poor got poorer and deeper in debt.
  • The notion that working two or three jobs is being middle class became the norm under both.
  • Flint still doesn't have clean water.
  • War budgets exploded under both.
  • Homelessness exploded under both while they tout the economy growing.
  • The number of people without healthcare rises while they tout a growing economy.
  • Both either signed or or was VP of a president who signed large transfers of wealth.

Last edited:
Voting Biden because

oh and I’ll never vote for someone who sides with Russia over the US
This is going to trigger A LOT of people right here.

Voting for Trump because of the insanity I hear from anti trumpers... They just need a little more of a push and they'll jump off the proverbial cliffs, hopefully landing hard enough to wise up...

I would never vote for someone who’s so incompetent and stupid they ask doctors why they can’t make a human grade ingestible disinfectant to wash away the virus from the inside.

plus a crook, Con-man liar who started a fake college, cant get a loan in the US, lies about his taxes, lies about lying about his taxes. The list is endless really.

Also who would ever vote for a Republican? Their policy platform is out to Fn lunch. If you think democrats are bad well the republicans are far far worse. Privatizing social security, granny on a voucher system, polluting like there is no tomorrow, no social safety nets, tax cuts for the wealthy, destroy healthcare further, they hate democracy and try to make it hard to vote across America.

I don't know who to vote for.

Trump well . . . My position on him is no secret.

But I don't want a Biden presidency either. He no longer has the mental faculties required to lead the country through crisis. And if dems dont take control of both chambers of congress, he'd be ineffectual at forwarding legislation.

Maybe I'll vote libertarian if they put through Vermin Supreme

Last edited:

But I don't want a Biden presidency either. He no longer has the mental faculties required to lead the country through crisis. And if dems dont take control of both chambers of congress, he'd be ineffectual at forwarding legislation.

I just knew you were a vernmini!!!!!!!

I don't know if this belongs in this thread, but I personally don't feel like voting ever again. So...

VOTING: none

REASON: the two party system is a joke, the people never really have a say in the candidates to begin with, various arguments against democracy as a concept (can expand upon various thinkers/rationale here, mostly derived from Nietzsche)

But I don't want a Biden presidency either. He no longer has the mental faculties required to lead the country through crisis. And if dems dont take control of both chambers of congress, he'd be ineffectual at passing legislation.

Same boat you are and not real pleased about it and I have yet to decide what im going to do about it. I have never been real big on just vote blue no matter who.

Back