Why are there so many people at the gym with big bellies?

Came to say this.

Just like to add that I have 8 pack absolutely with V muscle tendons pointing to my considerable junk

6'9 with shoulder length hair like Fabio. natural body scent I'd liken to polo sport. 1000 credit score. porcelain veneers and frosted highlight tips

Basically a visuall cross between the lead singer of sugar ray, Fabio,Shawn Oakman, and Rich Piana(rip)

You sound just a bit below average to be a sherdogger. Are you sure you don’t reddit, you scrub?

Last edited:
im sitting here eating salmon and an avacado and rinking water
i still have my belly lol
To much fat in the avacado and nuts. They are healthy but you need to eat them sparingly. Eat salmon, chicken breast, eggs, fruits and veg. I bet you could lose that gut. Find the healthy but fattening things and eat them less. Things like nuts and avocados will sneak up on a brother.

Eat whole grain breads but sparingly as well. Careful with the butter, not because it’s unhealthy, because it’s high in fat and will sneak up and increase your caloric intake throughout the day.

Post a pic for us mere mortals.

I'm a bench squat dead guy and for an old fart I'm swole but to be swole and cut without steroids is possible

...may be if you're a legit 100% mesomorph or Samoan guy who lifts heavy and has a clean diet

Most guys that want to be huge naturally almost always end up with that NFL lineman look. strong
,musculare, ..and a lil soft around the middle.

Now if you have a decent diet and you want the jay cutler, Maruiz pudizianowski, look then get on the gear.....

Still can't eat milkshakes and cookies.

Back