Opinion Why Are Right-Wing Conspiracies so Obsessed With Pedophilia?

no he didn’t. He never went to the island, and he only flew in the jet once getting a ride back to nyc.

those are the facts.
Amazing how you vehemently defend old Donnies but condemn Biden for a Gif
meanwhile theres dozens of pics and video of Trump and Epstein paling around literally talking about how sexy underage girls are...

its creepy and makes me thing you have some serious problems
PS from Epsteins Black book... oddly enough Bidens name isnt in there
Untitled.jpg

Flight Logs Show Trump Was on the “Lolita Express”
Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein flew on Trump’s plane.) According to the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport with Maxwell; Epstein; Epstein’s brother, Mark; billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin; and someone identified as “Didler” or “Didier” on January 5, 1997.

This corroborates Mark Epstein’s claim in a 2009 deposition that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane. Mark said Trump was on the plane “numerous times,” but that he was only present for one flight with Trump in the late ’90s.

“They were good friends,” Mark Epstein told the Post recently. “I know [Trump] is trying to distance himself, but they were.”
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/what-the-unsealed-epstein-documents-reveal-about-trump.html

Last edited:
meanwhile theres dozens of pics and video of Trump and Epstein paling around literally talking about how sexy underage girls are...

Untitled.jpg
It's projection. If Trump wasn't such a creep they wouldn't use it to attack Biden. Same with Biden's supposed senility. Trump goes all Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV but in their world Biden is the one who lost his marbles.

When Biden showed up at the debate far more coherent than Trump, suddenly it changes to "Biden was on PEDS! He was wearing an earpiece!"

what if shes just a weirdo artist (like most artists are) and some pedo chose to buy her artwork .. the artist doesnt control who buys their works ..

that like blaming picasso if jeffery dahmer had his works all over his house

I don't blame her at all. From a former Soviet country that was that has had problems since, such as genocide, Kosovo war, etc. I am sure she has seen fucked up shit. In fact, one of the pictures that I posted from Podesta's collection is called Synchronized Swimming. Not 100% sure, but could be how people in soviet countries were groomed/forced from young ages to be in programs for things like the Olympics. Even in the US, people in the US gymnastics program were abused etc. Could be about kids losing their innocence from institutionalized programs/practices where kids are abused, etc. So I think that is a legit message, and powerful.

Here is the artist talking about a picture similar to the other picture, with the two girls in the forest as a setting for SINISTER things, the opposite of fairy tales, etc.

And yes, I do find someone like Podesta being having those are some of his main pieces being a bit off, to say the least.

In my unqualified opinion, it's because it's an issue that is unanimously repulsive, so anyone doubting the conspiracy can be deflected as defending something indefensible and there's a strong disincentive to push back.
It’s also believable enough that the rich and powerful are into shit like that.

Untitled.jpg
Yes, his major rival for real estate deals will be in his book.

the same Donald Trump that tossed Epstein out on his ass at mar a lago for trying to flirt with a teenage girl.

you just made a thread that literally says “you know what the real problem with disgusting pedo shit? The right wing just cares about it too much”.

again, what a fantastic point of view officer Rick.

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

Yes, his major rival for real estate deals will be in his book.

the same Donald Trump that tossed Epstein out on his ass at mar a lago for trying to flirt with a teenage girl.

you just made a thread that literally says “you know what the real problem with disgusting pedo shit? The right wing just cares about it too much”.

again, what a fantastic point of view officer Rick.
its like talking with a person who had a lobotomy
in 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

stolen from
In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.

His own wife accused him of rape. She recommended a plastic surgeon, who cut out Donald's bald spot then stitched his head back together. it caused him pain so he attacked her, ripped out her hair, then raped her.

You can find the details in his sexual misconduct wiki page. Which is...quite long.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Nobody believed that allegation then, just nobody believed the rape allegation against biden, and people with a brain didn’t believe the Kavanaugh allegations.

That claim was brought up right during election season, then promptly dropped right after the election, when it had no more political use.

the media didn’t even believe the claim, or they’d have trumpeted it again and again and again and again and being mentioned every single day. The media didn’t. Bc it didn’t pass the smell test

@Officer Rick

and yes, you still think it’s a problem that people care about blatant pedophilia too much. We pesky right wingers. Why don’t we just not talk about it like the left. Our outright defend it, like Netflix and Hollywood for Polanski.

what in Gods name made you think that this thread was a good idea? Talk about lobotomies

Last edited:
Nobody believed that allegation then, just as. I body believed the rape allegation against biden, and people with a brain didn’t believe the Kavanaugh allegations.

That claim was brought up right during election season, then promptly dropped right after the election, when it had no more political use.

the media didn’t even believe the claim, or they’d have trumpeted it again and again and again and again and being mentioned every single day. The media didn’t. Bc it didn’t pass the smell test

@Officer Rick

and yes, you still think it’s a problem that people care about blatant pedophilia too much. We pesky right wingers. Why don’t we just not talk about it like the left. Our outright defend it, like Netflix and Hollywood for Polanski.

what in Gods name made you think that this thread was a good idea? Talk about lobotomies
LOL@ "I believe a gif vs actual court documents"
<Dany07>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

LOL@ "I believe a gif vs actual court documents"
<Dany07>

you must be talking to scorpion. I don’t know what you are taking about with gifs. I’ve never mentioned biden once.

are you drunk tonight? I mean, this thread is some bizarre shit.

And you must be drinking. You just referred to an accusation as “court documents”. Wow, sounds official right. Yeah, which the media promptly dismissed as bullshit.

was your idea of this thread to hyperventilate about trump like a madman?

congrats, you succeeded.

Nobody believed that allegation then, just as. I body believed the rape allegation against biden, and people with a brain didn’t believe the Kavanaugh allegations.

Why are you defending accused pedophiles? Based on your posts in this thread accusations are enough to call someone a pedo. Why do you not care about the children? It’s sad you put politics above children.

you must be talking to scorpion. I don’t know what you are taking about with gifs. I’ve never mentioned biden once.

are you drunk tonight? I mean, this thread is some bizarre shit.

And you must be drinking. You just referred to an accusation as “court documents”. Wow, sounds official right. Yeah, which the media promptly dismissed as bullshit.

was your idea of this thread to hyperventilate about trump like a madman?

congrats, you succeeded.
you are literally defending accused pedophiles
and i dont drink seeing as i workout 5x a week and run everyday .. maybe a beer in a social setting but its been about a year since

Last edited:
Why are you defending accused pedophiles? Based on your posts in this thread accusations are enough to call someone a pedo. Why don’t you not care about the children? It’s sad you put politics above children.

oh I actually care. Which is why Netflix and Twitter must be punished. That shit is obvious. Disney must be punished as well. They just hired a convicted child rapist right when he got out of jail. Unacceptable

anyone who ever went to pedo island should be sworn in under oath and meant to answer about their times there. Starting with President Clinton.

remember, I’m on the right. I give a shit. I care. Bc the leftist media neber ran with that accusation, its safe to assume its bullshit. Doesn’t pass the smell test. Bc trust me, the leftist media would have run with that story if they could have

Last edited:
you are literally defending pedophiles
and i dont drink seeing as i workout 5x a week and run everyday .. maybe a beer in a social setting but its been about a year since
No I’m not and this is reported. At no time did I ever defend pedophilia or pedophiles

your drinking or something. You’re out of hand.

Back