Opinion Why Are Right-Wing Conspiracies so Obsessed With Pedophilia?

It's not baseless. How many times do I have to school you on this? It's incomparible to pizzagate in a lot of ways.
It would be if it wasn't for public pressure.
Remind me how many Belgians had to march in the streets until something was done?

Taking a crack at your initial question, as I hope I'm not derailing this into a Pizzagate thread.....

I don't know if there's an "obsession" with pedophilia, more of a growing concern that it is being normalized (I hate that I used that word). So, left wing and liberal beliefs are that anybody can be in a relationship with anybody else they want, regardless of sex or creed. Gay marriage, Trans rights, polyamory, etc. I happen to be very much behind all of those things. I have no tolerance for religious right wing people who vote to keep gay marriage illegal.
But where the liberals go a little bit too far and lose me, is right around the point where right wing concerns actually begin to have merit. This whole issue of gender being a mindset, being able to "identify" as a different gender day to day, and demanding it not be questioned at all, etc. Within the last two years, we've seen a rise in young children being exploited, only now with the encouragement of the media. Netflix had a show about little boys crossdressing and twerking.

Many right wing conservatives are disgusted by gay marriage and anything LGBTQ for that matter. They're ass backwards on that and I don't agree at all. Two or more consenting adults should be able to enter any relationship they want together. But they feel the legalization of gay marriage is part of a decline in morals in this country and see pedophilia becoming mainstream as the next domino to fall. Being against gay marriage is stupid, but we should all be concerned about the sexual exploitation of young kids becoming mainstream.
I think it's worth pointing out that the right (or at least a certain segment of the right) is doing with "pedophile" what the left (or at least a certain segment of the left) has done with "racist". If everything is racist, then nothing is racist. The same concept applies to pedophilia. We've seen so many baseless pedophilia accusations used in hyper partisan ways. If anything will help to "normalize" pedophilia, or at the very least give pedophiles cover or plausible deniability, it is this. Just like actual racists have cover and plausible deniability right now.

If it wasn't for popular pressure, Dutroux would be unheard of. Just one of them baseless CTs and a few "mistakes" by the government.

that’s the crazy part of a crazy dark story. The people of Belgium didn’t believe their masters. They wouldn’t believe the political class nor their media. And the people were right. They demanded their justice And got it. Scary thing is that there have to be many more like this evil man.

Nice try. Nobody else said I defended pedophilia. You did. Then you panicked. And tried to edit it after I said I reported it.

i did tell you right off the bat that this is a dumb thread idea.
4880709.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...assive-Operation-Lost-Angels-Los-Angeles.html

Two of the children were recovered multiple times while on the 'track,' a common term used to describe locations for commercial sex trafficking, the FBI shared.
This actually used to happen A LOT more often. The difference is that they weren't "sex trafficking victims" they were "whores" and cops considered them to be criminals and would typically arrest them and let the "johns" go and then the pimp would bail them out. Rinse, wash and repeat. A vicious cycle and no one was looking to "save" them. The new narrative makes things seem worse than they were when they're actually better.

Because simple minds needs simple dividing lines between good/evil, and require something to discount any positive the opposition might have.

As soon as you label someone a pedophile, you have removed any positive humanity in for most. So conservatives use this to avoid nuance.

Because simple minds needs simple dividing lines between good/evil, and require something to discount any positive the opposition might have.

As soon as you label someone a racist, you have removed any positive humanity in for most. So liberals use this to avoid nuance.
Fixed.

Glad you're not ever bothering to deny it.
Neither did you, but I don't argue at dogs barking at walls.

I would have used "fascist" if I was trying to make a worthwhile non sequitur. Still ignores the obsession with pedophilia that conservatives have.

Neither did you, but I don't argue at dogs barking at walls.

I would have used "fascist" if I was trying to make a worthwhile non sequitur. Still ignores the obsession with pedophilia that conservatives have.
Why would I care about that? It's not my supposed obsession. You go and worry about this one.

Why would I care about that? It's not my supposed obsession. You go and worry about this one.

It's always a delight watching you run the same playbook over and over, thinking you're expressing some sort of rhetorical cunning.

Remember Epstein, lucky that never turned out to be true. Bloody CTers.

<28>

It's been seriously The Boy Who Cried Wolf to death though. Apparently everyone is a pedophile according to some people. I think the Q people even got Tom Hanks in there somewhere.
That’s ridiculous. But seeing on camera 20+ times President Joe groping 9 year old girls is no joke. The fact that this:
a) was hardly reported on
b) even largely ignored by the Trump campaign
should give everyone cause to pause and question the motivations of those in power

Isn’t child marriage in the USA largely a red state phenomenon too?

It is. Though California last I checked had no age minimum.

I guess they use the technical definition of under puberty age for pedophilia. Like Pizzagate alleged that all the kids were actual kids. I have read on Breitbart people defend marriage at 15 and 16 and it is defended in courts by religious Red state Republicans. And in much of the world age of consent is 15 or 16 so their rational for marriage is that as well. In the Bible age of consent is effectively bar mitzvah age for men 13 and 12 bat for women. In Islam Muhammad married 9 year old but in theory didnt sleep with her until she came of age (13) he saw potential in her and rescued her. Others say she was older then 9. Islamic states set the minimum at 9 usually or sometimes a little older. Also if Trump was implicated in Epstein I could easily see them saying "so what he paid 15 year olds for sex in biblical times that is okay and even 100 years ago it was Trump is a normal healthy man its not pedophilia ""

That was the defense of Roy Moore (or denial) by the way and to flip it on libs same with Polanski or a few others caught with underage. Think many rockstars of the 80s

https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/FT_16.10.14_childMarriageUS.png

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/child-marriage-in-us-cbsn-originals/

Last edited:
It is. Though California last I checked had no age minimum.

I guess they use the technical definition of under puberty age for pedophilia. Like Pizzagate alleged that all the kids were actual kids. I have read on Breitbart people defend marriage at 15 and 16 and it is defended in courts by religious Red state Republicans. And in much of the world age of consent is 15 or 16 so their rational for marriage is that as well. In the Bible age of consent is effectively bar mitzvah age for men 13 and 12 bat for women. In Islam Muhammad married 9 year old but in theory didnt sleep with her until she came of age (13) he saw potential in her and rescued her. Others say she was older then 9. Islamic states set the minimum at 9 usually or sometimes a little older. Also if Trump was implicated in Epstein I could easily see them saying "so what he paid 15 year olds for sex in biblical times that is okay and even 100 years ago it was Trump is a normal healthy man its not pedophilia ""

That was the defense of Roy Moore (or denial) by the way and to flip it on libs same with Polanski or a few others caught with underage. Think many rockstars of the 80s

https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/FT_16.10.14_childMarriageUS.png

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/child-marriage-in-us-cbsn-originals/
All pedos in my book. Idgaf.

Back