Opinion Why Are Right-Wing Conspiracies so Obsessed With Pedophilia?

The Dutroux one is a conspiracy theory that I think has a lot of truth to it, really interesting and terrifying rabbit hole to go down.

There's literally zero chance there's not a broader conspiracy to the Dutroux situation. The only other explanation would involve a superhuman evil ally of some sort.

People tend to loudly be against what the themselves are partaking in. It's always the anti gay politicians who get caught having gay lovers. Or anti abortion family values politicians requesting their secret lover to get an abortion. It's probably no different here. The guy behind Q anon hosts websites with zero censorship that enable pedos ability to share media

Or the Anti-Racists who constantly spew racism...

Those creepy child beauty pageants have been popular in the South for decades. Way before that kid you just mentioned, were decades of child exploitation through those circuits. I don’t remember the right wing outrage to Honey Boo Boo and Todlers in Tiaras (all from Georgia, I believe).

It’s all pretty sick, and it’s absolutely not just a “left” issue. It’s a weird segment of our entire society.
I actually do remember quite a few people speaking out about those pageants and how gross they were. If I speak out today, I'm a transphobe and asked why I'm obsessed with trannies.
I also think the tone of them was a little different. Glam as opposed to sexuality.

The pedophiles doth protest too much, methinks

It's been seriously The Boy Who Cried Wolf to death though. Apparently everyone is a pedophile according to some people. I think the Q people even got Tom Hanks in there somewhere.
Yes, because of a fake video that was posted on youtube.

The Dutroux one is a conspiracy theory that I think has a lot of truth to it, really interesting and terrifying rabbit hole to go down.
Underground kiddy rape dungeons for the globalist elite dude.
walter-sobchak-fishing-vest-e1561572524285.jpg

If the guy was in charge of an elite pedophile ring connected to the world's most powerful people do you really think he'd post evidence on Instagram?

How else is he supposed to become an influencer?

From pizza gate to Biden being a pedo ... its scary how the internet and garbage platforms can radicalize people into believing the most nonsensical of things

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ing-conspiracies-so-obsessed-with-pedophilia/

Personally i think its a combo of low iq people deeply rooted in conservative christian values (or at least "think" they are christian) introduced to a tsunami of misinformation on the internet and lack the ability to interpret it ... we all see people even on here that seem to believe any nutty thing with complete passion and willingness but when presented with facts they just bury their head in the sand

What I find most odd is how it is right wing religions which are most open to lowering the age of consent. Because the age of consent in Islam and Christianity is quite low along with Judaism.

Last edited:
That guy needs real mental help.

or he is the biggest troll, in a world full of trolls. The troll king.

you got 30 minutes to watch this whole video that he just dropped on telegram, currently 300,000 people are watching it on telegram

yup a kid uncomfortable in a public setting forced to be near an old man and doesnt want to be kissed?
must be a pedo then

or just idiots sharing stupid gifs on partisan websites for giggles and morons taking them seriously and creating entire backstories and CT's from them

yeah. That’s what men do to little girls. We smell there hair and touch them. Nestle your nose on her cheek and kiss them a lot.

it’s just normal.

Its an act of dehumanizing the others. One side calls everyone they don't like Nazi's, the other side calls everyone they don't like pedo's.

This is America.

There's literally zero chance there's not a broader conspiracy to the Dutroux situation. The only other explanation would involve a superhuman evil ally of some sort.
For sure. I think shit like pizzagate is insulting to actual investigations like the Dutroux case.

What I find most odd is how it is right wing religions which are most open to lowering the age of consent. Because the age of consent in Islam and Christianity is quite low along with Judaism.
Isn’t child marriage in the USA largely a red state phenomenon too?

For sure. I think shit like pizzagate is insulting to actual investigations like the Dutroux case.
If it wasn't for popular pressure, Dutroux would be unheard of. Just one of them baseless CTs and a few "mistakes" by the government.

If it wasn't for popular pressure, Dutroux would be unheard of. Just one of them baseless CTs and a few "mistakes" by the government.
It's not baseless. How many times do I have to school you on this? It's incomparible to pizzagate in a lot of ways.

Back