Opinion Why Are Right-Wing Conspiracies so Obsessed With Pedophilia?

It's been seriously The Boy Who Cried Wolf to death though. Apparently everyone is a pedophile according to some people. I think the Q people even got Tom Hanks in there somewhere.

I think the Q stuff about the Satanic pedophile cults dates whoever is actually behind Q. In the 1980's, in conservative Christian circles, there existed what is now known as the "satanic panic". There were a ton of Christian books written alleging secret groups of satanists, all over the country, sexually abusing children. The horrendous witchhunt and trial of the McMartin's was probably its pinnacle event.

I think that it "attracts" people of a certain mindset... unfortunately those same people are the ones that support far right ideologies (aka the gullible) whenever i checked the profile of a far right person its like all their profiles are the same ... super religious, super victimhood complex, very far right, always 2nd amendment and fear guns are going to be taken away, always racist , always xenophobic, etc etc... and never any real proof ..

except for Epstein... which doesnt get brought up because (surprise surprise) his connections to republicans and former presidents

So, I remember the Pizzagate thing, and it does appear to be mostly debunked. But there was some really strange evidence presented, including Instagram photos of some of those pizza shop workers' families where there were little children duct taped to a table and shit. Very disturbing, as well as some of the comments on the pictures. Was there ever an explanation about those?

I went down that rabbit hole a little bit too, seeing if there was any validity behind some of these claims...

Came across "adrenochrome",

Oprah's friend named "John of God"
And why Oprah funded many schools in Africa

The missing children in Haiti.

What I've noticed a lot about these theories is that they'll take some things with a kernel of truth...and jump to some extreme conclusions.

If the guy was in charge of an elite pedophile ring connected to the world's most powerful people do you really think he'd post evidence on Instagram?

You post the evidence publicly to throw people off the trail.

See how easily it worked on you?

<TheDonald>

I went down that rabbit hole a little bit too, seeing if there was any validity behind some of these claims...

Came across "adrenochrome",

Oprah's friend named "John of God"
And why Oprah funded many schools in Africa

The missing children in Haiti.

What I've noticed a lot about these theories is that they'll take some things with a kernel of truth...and jump to some extreme conclusions.
Yup take one creepy person and make them into some worldwide crime boss or secret underground thing only "they" can stop

***hits marijuana pipe...sips tequila

I think its because there is no greater sense of evil or human scumbaggery than a person who fucks/molests children.

We want evil to make sense and manifest itself into something that makes sense to us...

What more profound manifestation of evil is there than a child rapist...in power?

So what you say makes sense to me. But
.. doesn't this imply an inherent need to dehumanize the political opponent among the right?

I think the Q stuff about the Satanic pedophile cults dates whoever is actually behind Q. In the 1980's, in conservative Christian circles, there existed what is now known as the "satanic panic". There were a ton of Christian books written alleging secret groups of satanists, all over the country, sexually abusing children. The horrendous witchhunt and trial of the McMartin's was probably its pinnacle event.
Remembering Satan by Lawrence Wright is an interesting book about all this. Focuses on the late 80's in Washington state.

From pizza gate to Biden being a pedo ... its scary how the internet and garbage platforms can radicalize people into believing the most nonsensical of things

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ing-conspiracies-so-obsessed-with-pedophilia/

Personally i think its a combo of low iq people deeply rooted in conservative christian values (or at least "think" they are christian) introduced to a tsunami of misinformation on the internet and lack the ability to interpret it ... we all see people even on here that seem to believe any nutty thing with complete passion and willingness but when presented with facts they just bury their head in the sand
For Decades the Jimmy Saville case was called a conspiracy theory and look how that turned out. People are obsessed with it because children are being abused in very sadistic ways. Why do all leftists and liberals wants it just swept away and not talked about?

Remembering Satan by Lawrence Wright is an interesting book about all this. Focuses on the late 80's in Washington state.
i remember this cover when i was a kid

The McMartin accusations were a vivid demonstration of the rot in the American social structure, as perceived by conservatives. Perhaps inevitably, the claims metastasized. Now it was hundreds of children who had been assaulted and subjected to satanic rituals, and now, instead of just one McMartin teacher, there was an entire sex ring involved. One boy told of adults in masks and black robes dancing and moaning; of live rabbits chopped to bits by candlelight. “California’s Nightmare Nursery,” People magazine called it. But soon the case began to fall apart. The stories of abuse turned out to have been coaxed out of children by way of dubious and leading questioning. Judy Johnson, who made the initial accusations that her son had been molested, was found to be a paranoid schizophrenic. In 1986, a district attorney dropped charges—at one point there had been 208 counts in all—against all but two of the original defendants. A pair of trials ended in 1990 with the juries deadlocking on some charges and acquitting on the others. After seven years and $15 million in prosecution costs, the remaining charges were dropped.
20190718_Pedophiles_C-_642.jpg

Is this thread a response to the actual CP from the Twitter thread that y'all are trying to downplay? Definitely sounds like it.

Both can be true. Credible CP can be blasted heavily while conspiracy CP shunned. Y'all have to learn that or you simply contribute to the problems.

The right wing feels that calling Democrats pedophiles somehow exonerates the church and its vast ties to pedophilia and the sexual abuse of children. The right wing is also not particularly adept at debating actual issues, so they prefer to just demean and slander their political opponents by calling them pedophiles or communists, believing that this will make up for the utter lack of substance in their arguments.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand your question. Could you rephrase?

You say the reason is because pedo = maximum evil, a child rapist in power therefore is something we might be inclined to "look" for.

But the fact remains that these pedo fantasies / CTs are only prevalent on the right. Apparently right-wingers need to see true manifestations of evil in their political opponents?

Because elite circles are fucked up. It's not a conspiracy that Hollywood's elite and the rich are wierd ritualistic folk. People put too much into specific stories i agree but it's not as far fetched as people suggest.

So, I remember the Pizzagate thing, and it does appear to be mostly debunked. But there was some really strange evidence presented, including Instagram photos of some of those pizza shop workers' families where there were little children duct taped to a table and shit. Very disturbing, as well as some of the comments on the pictures. Was there ever an explanation about those?

Podesta had some very disturbing art, and that is all 100% legit. Here is a link to an article that has a pdf with these pictures in his house.

https://washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/

images

8b52b398befc0dd851fbd94e472b0808.jpg

This artist Biljana Djurdjevic has all kinds of weird creepy child art.

He has other weird art too.

For Decades the Jimmy Saville case was called a conspiracy theory and look how that turned out. People are obsessed with it because children are being abused in very sadistic ways. Why do all leftists and liberals wants it just swept away and not talked about?
They don't. Don't you remember Roy Moore, who was backed by Donald Trump?

Or Alexander Acosta's sweetheart deal for Epstein? The same Alexander Acosta that would go on to be hired by Donald Trump and become a cabinet member?

Or Donald Trump wishing Ghislane Maxwell well multiple times?

All of this has been heavily discussed in liberal circles.

I think that it "attracts" people of a certain mindset... unfortunately those same people are the ones that support far right ideologies (aka the gullible) whenever i checked the profile of a far right person its like all their profiles are the same ... super religious, super victimhood complex, very far right, always 2nd amendment and fear guns are going to be taken away, always racist , always xenophobic, etc etc... and never any real proof ..

except for Epstein... which doesnt get brought up because (surprise surprise) his connections to republicans and former presidents

Taking a crack at your initial question, as I hope I'm not derailing this into a Pizzagate thread.....

I don't know if there's an "obsession" with pedophilia, more of a growing concern that it is being normalized (I hate that I used that word). So, left wing and liberal beliefs are that anybody can be in a relationship with anybody else they want, regardless of sex or creed. Gay marriage, Trans rights, polyamory, etc. I happen to be very much behind all of those things. I have no tolerance for religious right wing people who vote to keep gay marriage illegal.
But where the liberals go a little bit too far and lose me, is right around the point where right wing concerns actually begin to have merit. This whole issue of gender being a mindset, being able to "identify" as a different gender day to day, and demanding it not be questioned at all, etc. Within the last two years, we've seen a rise in young children being exploited, only now with the encouragement of the media. Netflix had a show about little boys crossdressing and twerking.

Many right wing conservatives are disgusted by gay marriage and anything LGBTQ for that matter. They're ass backwards on that and I don't agree at all. Two or more consenting adults should be able to enter any relationship they want together. But they feel the legalization of gay marriage is part of a decline in morals in this country and see pedophilia becoming mainstream as the next domino to fall. Being against gay marriage is stupid, but we should all be concerned about the sexual exploitation of young kids becoming mainstream.

Back