Why are ppl acting as if Greg Hardy is a draw?

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude has 22k twitter followers and 45k instagram followers. more then 50%+ of UFC fighters are more of a draw then he is.

his star power is way below average and everyone is acting as if hes the next jones, mcgregor, gsp or khabib.

if every single human being that follows him bought his ppv he would be still below average.

now regarding his legal issues... i say its good they giving him a new shot at life.

I don’t think Greg Hardy’s fanbase consists of the demographic that uses Twitter, believes in gender fluidity, and uses Insta to take pics of their Chai Tea.

NFL fans, Just Bleed Fans, and Team MAGA enjoy this BEAST.

<TheDonald>

Fedor doesn't even have a twitter - obviously not a draw whatsoever!

I don’t think Greg Hardy’s fanbase consists of the demographic that uses Twitter, believes in gender fluidity, and uses Insta to take pics of their Chai Tea.

NFL fans, Just Bleed Fans, and Team MAGA enjoy this BEAST.

<TheDonald>
explains why colby, trump and 99% of NFL players got a bigger following than he does.

Not a drawl, B. What else ya got, Chin?

im a fedor goat claiming fan and i dont even give a crap about his fights anymore. its like watching a 50+ years old drunk fights. its pathetic really. heck i would take any leon edwards fight over his atm.

Hardy is not a draw. You support domestic violence in a low key way.

It's an odd thread.

Dude has 22k twitter followers and 45k instagram followers. more then 50%+ of UFC fighters are more of a draw then he is.

his star power is way below average and everyone is acting as if hes the next jones, mcgregor, gsp or khabib.

if every single human being that follows him bought his ppv he would be still below average.

now regarding his legal issues... i say its good they giving him a new shot at life.
Im a fan of (and actually pay money for) a lot of things.

I don't have a twitter/IG/facebook and damn well don't follow anybody...

maybe it's more of a measuring stick for people that thrive on 'likes' and 'thumbs up'? I dunno

I would say Hardy is more infamous than famous; people will tune in to watch him fight because they want to see him get bodied for all the bad things he's done, but they also know he might body the other guy so either way they get entertainment value from it. I don't know if he has any actual fans per se, but I also don't know how much that really matters with respect to whether he can draw an audience.

explains why colby, trump and 99% of NFL players got a bigger following than he does.
Because he just started in this sport, and someone people are afraid of following him due to backlash? Check the numbers of those that tune in.

It's fucking sad and pathetic that they put this guy on the main card and push him on us, what kind of fucking scum bags do that?

Dpq-wnSVsAE2jBv.jpg

Hardy is a classic villain. People want to see him get his ass kicked, and will keep watching him for that reason.

He is an awful human being, but you can argue he’s the “best A level” crossover the UFC has ever had. I don’t count Brock because of his wrestling background, real not WWE.

Im a fan of (and actually pay money for) a lot of things.

I don't have a twitter/IG/facebook and damn well don't follow anybody...

maybe it's more of a measuring stick for people that thrive on 'likes' and 'thumbs up'? I dunno
youre in the minority. the amount of ppl that buy ppvs and dont have twitter/ig/facebook could be around 1% or even less. youre not a measuring stick. floyd is the most followed combat athlete on twitter and hes the biggest ppv draw. conor is the second most followed combat athlete and hes the second biggest name. actually, instagram, facebook, twitter are very very good indicators of star power.

Well i think if he ends up being good and beating a lot of people he can have a bigger fan base than just your average mma fighter. People who dont watch mma have asked me about this guy so he does bring interest outside of the normal mma fan base.

If he wasn't a draw this post wouldn't have been made asking why people think he's a draw.
<TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>

you do have a point. 45k insta followers are really laughable. Even Elias Theodoru has 77k followers.

Back