Why are ppl acting as if Greg Hardy is a draw?

Dude has 22k twitter followers and 45k instagram followers. more then 50%+ of UFC fighters are more of a draw then he is.

his star power is way below average and everyone is acting as if hes the next jones, mcgregor, gsp or khabib.

if every single human being that follows him bought his ppv he would be still below average.

now regarding his legal issues... i say its good they giving him a new shot at life.
He's only a draw until he gets that ass whoopin that everyone wants to see.

He's got good heat going for him not sure if he has much fans

im a fedor goat claiming fan and i dont even give a crap about his fights anymore. its like watching a 50+ years old drunk fights. its pathetic really. heck i would take any leon edwards fight over his atm.

I never said anything about how good he is. We are talking popularity, and you are claiming low/non-existent twitter numbers means they can't possibly be popular.

By your logic, the guy not even having an account would = him being less popular than Hardy.

I never said anything about how good he is. We are talking popularity, and you are claiming low/non-existent twitter numbers means they can't possibly be popular.

By your logic, the guy not even having an account would = him being less popular than Hardy.
not really. but his insta and other social media numbers paint a fair pic about his star power atm. average.

Dude is more known than basically any fighter in the UFC because he played in the NFL

Doesn't mean people will follow him on social media

Because that's insane.
nah. social media = star power. especially with the up and coming generations which is who organisations like the UFC are really after atm. which explains them going hard promoting their product on those platforms.

Uncle Dana and the UFC Brass appear to see it differently.

I don't follow anyone on social media, but I'll still watch Greg Hardy fight.

From an international perspective, I think people in the US overestimate the notoriety of NFL players and ex-NFL players (particularly defensive players) outside the US.

Unless you actively follow the NFL, or watch Sportscenter religiously, or lived locally to where this guy played, you're probably not going to have much of an idea of who he is, or his background, or why he claims to be so "hated".

because people tune in to see him fight... look at first two pages on here half are post about the A level... dumb thread

We're talking about him ain't we?

If people don't want him to go away, stop talking about him. Skill wise, we can all see he doesn't have the level of skill as yet and he is getting by with raw athletic ability (nothing wrong with that). Once his reach drops, he'll likely be dropped with a loss or 2

Dude has 22k twitter followers and 45k instagram followers. more then 50%+ of UFC fighters are more of a draw then he is.

his star power is way below average and everyone is acting as if hes the next jones, mcgregor, gsp or khabib.

if every single human being that follows him bought his ppv he would be still below average.

now regarding his legal issues... i say its good they giving him a new shot at life.
Please dont become invested in how many twitter followers a grown man has.

Leave that to the 12 year old justin bieber fans and tmz staff.

Its hard for a ex NFL HW UFC fighter knocking people out to not be a draw.

Back