Why are people still calling Jon Jones the GOAT?

Looks like TS missed the last 300 polls, which Fedor won by a wide margin.

The same thing applies to Anderson and Fedor.
lol @ Fedor. Does he look like a guy that takes PEDs? No exceptional strength or cardio. He just goes for the big punches with his hands down a lot which he got away with 7+ years ago when the HWs weren't that skilled yet. I don't see PEDs playing a role in his career.

.... I don't get it.

Before he got caught by USADA I considered Jon the greatest all-time. In fact I didn't even think there was a close 2nd. The wins that he had on his resume were in no doubt the best all-time.

BUT, all that is meaningless now after he got caught by USADA. I have a hard time believing that he only started using PEDs recently. Why would you go on this incredible unbeaten streak and then in the prime of your career decide to start taking? The answer is, OF COURSE he didn't just start taking recently. He had to have been doing it his whole career. You don't start taking AFTER you've had a dominant career. You only start taking when you think you aren't good enough to compete against the best or that you're getting too old. And Jon was in neither of those delemnas.

So IMO 100% of the wins in his career deserve an asterisk. Therefore automatically taking him out of the running for even a top 1000 ranking. He does not deserve to be considered anywhere near the top of the all-time ranks.
Because he has never lost

.... I don't get it.

Before he got caught by USADA I considered Jon the greatest all-time. In fact I didn't even think there was a close 2nd. The wins that he had on his resume were in no doubt the best all-time.

BUT, all that is meaningless now after he got caught by USADA. I have a hard time believing that he only started using PEDs recently. Why would you go on this incredible unbeaten streak and then in the prime of your career decide to start taking? The answer is, OF COURSE he didn't just start taking recently. He had to have been doing it his whole career. You don't start taking AFTER you've had a dominant career. You only start taking when you think you aren't good enough to compete against the best or that you're getting too old. And Jon was in neither of those delemnas.

So IMO 100% of the wins in his career deserve an asterisk. Therefore automatically taking him out of the running for even a top 1000 ranking. He does not deserve to be considered anywhere near the top of the all-time ranks.

man Gustafsson should have been the champ!

People still call Jon the GOAT because he can still beat up all your favorite fighters.

1jj1.jpg

Back