Why are people against Jones vs DC 3?

I don’t like seeing fights between drug abusers vs clean athletes. In reality it should be 2 NC, as we know Jones was cheating then too.

I don't blame DC if he didn't want to face him. What about the times they were suppose to fight and the fights were cancelled?

The only way a third bout should take place is if it is at heavyweight. We've seen it at light heavy and the only intrigue would be at a division that Cormier is more comfortable at and that Jones is terrified of competing in. If Jones thinks he can beat Cormier any time they face one another, go to heavyweight and prove it to be "champ champ." Jones won't do this because the one thing he can't cheat is fighting in different division.

HW DC ... never lost a round. Not one.

LHW DC ... lost to Jones by gassing ... rocked and gassed by Gus ... rocked by Rumble ... couldn't hurt 198lbs coming from Surgery and old and post USADA Anderson Silva. Oh and got hurt by him too with a body kick.

While its opinion which version is better ... the facts are he has been far more successful and dominant and shown more KO power and raw strength and better gas tank at HW.
or the more likely case he was fighter better, faster, more skilled fighters at lower weight classes than at plodding HW

I don’t like seeing fights between drug abusers vs clean athletes. In reality it should be 2 NC, as we know Jones was cheating then too.
Actually no, we don't know that.

The first time neither of them popped for anything.

The second time the same metabolite keeps getting found 3 years later, to the point where they want to overturn the NC to a W.

I wouldn’t mind. Dc got outclassed in the first fight. But in the second fight he was doing quite well until getting slept. Should be pretty competitive with dc having a real chance

I'd welcome a 3rd fight at heavyweight, but there's no need for another match up at 205 in my opinion.

Because we've seen it twice already and know Jones is the better fighter, steroids or no.

I get so tired of these UFC rematches all the time...

Because we hate America and want the terrorists to win.

Actually no, we don't know that.

The first time neither of them popped for anything.

The second time the same metabolite keeps getting found 3 years later, to the point where they want to overturn the NC to a W.

The mental gymnastics you Jones fans will go through.
1) If it pops up again, that means he took it at some point originally. If he took it at some point and never got caught, there is a very high chance he continued to take it until he did get caught.
2) the levels that were in his body were indicative of recent usage. I’ve done the math before, but he tested positive for blood concentrations that are very hard to explain by pulsing from some amount years prior.

Far and away most parsimonious explanation is Jon is a cheat who’s been on steroids the majority of his career including both Cormier fights. Cormier could very well be and likely is the better fighter on an even playing field.

I only want to see them fight at HW. 205 is of no interest to me.

The mental gymnastics you Jones fans will go through.
1) If it pops up again, that means he took it at some point originally. If he took it at some point and never got caught, there is a very high chance he continued to take it until he did get caught.
2) the levels that were in his body were indicative of recent usage. I’ve done the math before, but he tested positive for blood concentrations that are very hard to explain by pulsing from some amount years prior.

Far and away most parsimonious explanation is Jon is a cheat who’s been on steroids the majority of his career including both Cormier fights. Cormier could very well be and likely is the better fighter on an even playing field.
Yes, he probably did take something at some point in his career, so did literally every other UFC fighter, including DC.

Second, no, you didn't do any maths, we've been already over this in December why you haven't.

Yes, he probably did take something at some point in his career, so did literally every other UFC fighter, including DC.

Second, no, you didn't do any maths, we've been already over this in December why you haven't.

We have been over it. And your team lost.

And of course after your guy busts suddenly every fighter is on something. Just another coping mechanism.

I mean I will watch it. Not necessarily against it. There's a lot to consider though so I think I know why people might be against it. Previous fight was surrounded by controversy (aka failed tests). jon has won twice and the last fight ended in a devastating ko and just seems to be the nail in the coffin for the rivalry. Also, the fight has a good chance of being delayed or cancelled just given jones track record. i think people might not want to get too committed to the idea of a 3rd fight. But...

Dc has a right to fight him and this time there be no controversy. People also want to see how it plays out at heavyweight. Also-as far as LH goes, who's left for jones to fight right now? I think DC wants this fight but I do think he may be a little cautious because 3 losses to jones will hurt his legacy.

LOL at the Jones supporters

tenor.gif

Like he didnt cheat...EVERY DAM TIME THEY FOUGHT lol

But but but but jones won... The the the headkick...yeah..he also cheated

Tbh I think DC calls Dana eveyday before lunch to recall him that he ha no interest with facing Jones again. Two famous fighters, hate each other, all the media press, possibly the biggest best-of-3 rubber mach in UFC history. (Tito vs. Lidell 3 was a bummer, wasn't it?)

We all know what will happen, Jones will mop the floor with DC's face. Look.. DC is all satisfied running in the yard saying "I'm a two division champion baby" along his action figures that play sounds of real weapons. Try saying something like Santa Claus's not real to that baby face yourself.

Despite the impressive KO of Stipe, I haven’t really seen anything from DC that has me thinking that he actually has something for Jones.

Therefore, this matchup is of little interest to me personally.

Also, I think folks are asking for a HW rubber match, because they’re banking on the possibility that DC will gain a sizeable advantage due to Jones’ inexperience at that weight class. That, in itself, isn’t enough to get me excited for a third go, because I still believe Jones will be the better fighter.

Jones fans scared for jones to fight dc at heavyweight.
Scared to see Jon Jones fight a slower fatter dc who was getting pieces up by stipes slow ass in that slow motion disaster of a fight they had. LOL you’re hilarious

Back