Why are people against Jones vs DC 3?

Because no one wants to see this again....

<DCrying>

JBJ beats DC every single time.

LHW or HW or otherwise. DC is second rate compared to Jones. Its fact.

Jones doesn't beat DC at HW.

Jones won't even fight DC at HW.

Jones won't fight anyone at HW.

He'd rather fight failed MWs.

Because maybe we've had to put up with this imaginary rivalry for almost five years and there's zero proof DC can beat Jones? DC is older not younger his best shot was the first time and he got beat 4-1.

People demanding this fight are what's wrong with the sport. There is no other context where fighter A beats fighter B without a controversial decision where people want part 3. DC doesn't deserve a third shot at Jones. The people who think Jones is scared of HW despite him being 6 foot 4 are a joke. He beat the HW champ, shut up, please I'm begging you this meritless matchup has dominated the headlines the last 5 years, let it die!

Just remember this if Jones doesn't get in a car accident, DC goes away like every other top contender his relevance at 205 is from being at the right place at the right time and Ryan Bader and Phil Davis being skipped in line even then.

Jones has refused to fight Cormier at Heavyweight, there's nothing else to discuss.

He never refused. He did express hesitation about the advantages he'd give up going to HW. But he also did say if the UFC wants it bad enough then they can "get out the check book". Also said "my heavyweight days are inevitable."

You guys do realize the 2nd fight was a No Contest? No matter what, in the history books, Jones will never have more than two wins against DC (only if DC WINS the third fight and they fight again). So why not give it ONE MORE SHOT to even the score?
Caus jones won’t be clean. I would only want a fair contest and jones doesn’t fit the bill.

• If it's not at HW, no point. I still think DC could beat Jones, bu at HW.
Same. Only care for it at HW so we can see full hydrated DC with a weight advantage and possibly ko power.

Thats the only way its interesting since at LHW ... Jones has a free pass to use PEDs that gives him HW strength while making 205lb with super ease.

So why not give it ONE MORE SHOT to even the score?

Because literally no one actually believes DC will ever beat Jones. People who say "DC wins at HW" are just saying that because they know the fight wont happen.

Gus vs Jones 3 is more interesting for fucks sake

Honestly, I don't particularly care to see Jones fight again. As I've said many times, the dude is just a pile of dog shit. Fantastic fighter, awful person.

Same. Only care for it at HW so we can see full hydrated DC with a weight advantage and possibly ko power.

Thats the only way its interesting since at LHW ... Jones has a free pass to use PEDs that gives him HW strength while making 205lb with super ease.

Pretty much this.

Dc seems like a nice dude with a lot of life left in him

Id rather see him get a nice payday off a brock fight and ride off into the sunset than I want to see Jones give him more cte

Jones has his number

You guys do realize the 2nd fight was a No Contest? No matter what, in the history books, Jones will never have more than two wins against DC (only if DC WINS the third fight and they fight again). So why not give it ONE MORE SHOT to even the score?

ask jon jones he the one against if the most of all.

dc is over jon jones it jon jones who isnt.

LOL neither is clean. You think former Olympic wrestler who had a .4 T/E ratio before the fight is clean haha?
Bullshit. Do some research son. You are wrong and possibly retarded.

Bullshit. Do some research son. You are wrong and possibly retarded.

You are ridiculously naive if you actually think DC is clean

Hey, notice how DC never says he is clean? He always says "i never failed a test". You know a great way to learn how to pass a drug test? The Olympic wrestling team

Last edited:
no jon isnt clearly the better man that cause he knew he needed the peds to do it.,

Is a third fight going to make any difference? He's still pulsing. There is no point to seeing it again.

Because people like Cormier
tenor.gif

I don't care to see them fight again, there's no need to see that. Jones was practically given a free pass to do what he wants after that bullshit with the rescheduling of his fight in a new state. I actually kinda do what to see Jones's chin tested at heavyweight because I think it's his best chance at getting knocked the fuck out, I'm just not sure DC can pull a win off against that steroid using fraud. How sweet would it be though to see someone like Ngannou or Derek Lewis, or hell even Overeem knock Jones the fuck out?

Back