Why are people against Jones vs DC 3?

I feel like the only reason to have a third match is if DC wants it. Imo he doesn’t

Will Jones ever fight fair is the question?

A lot of the less intelligent people on here pretend that steroids don't make a difference, but then you go look at something like 100m sprint times, and see the guys who are on steroids and those who aren't. Out of the top 30 times ever run, only Usain Bolt hasn't been caught.

Now you put that into something like fighting... Smallest margins for error and what not, and people want to pretend Jones sparked DC. Not the case at all.

Scared to see Jon Jones fight a slower fatter dc who was getting pieces up by stipes slow ass in that slow motion disaster of a fight they had. LOL you’re hilarious
Nice av. Clearly no bias in your post.

Will Jones ever fight fair is the question?

A lot of the less intelligent people on here pretend that steroids don't make a difference, but then you go look at something like 100m sprint times, and see the guys who are on steroids and those who aren't. Out of the top 30 times ever run, only Usain Bolt hasn't been caught.

Now you put that into something like fighting... Smallest margins for error and what not, and people want to pretend Jones sparked DC. Not the case at all.

USADA is the gold standard in drug testing and they have said on multiple occasions his levels are non-performance-enhancing.

USADA is the gold standard in drug testing and they have said on multiple occasions his levels are non-performance-enhancing.
Of course they are non performance enhancing.

That is why athletes take them. For the hell of it. Not to gain anything.

Of course they are non performance enhancing.

That is why athletes take them. For the hell of it. Not to gain anything.

The residual I am talking about. You are making a different argument.

Nc my ass even DC admits defeat.dc just can't beat jones.

Yea Jones has failed 3 drug tests against DC but never against any other opponents . Fuckin scumbags like you that support PED abuse are what’s wrong with the sport. Jones fragile ego couldn’t possibly stand a loss on his record let alone against a rival like DC that’s why he has to cheat to get an advantage.

Why should Cormier give Jones another chance? Jones couldn't show up clean for both fights.

I love Cormier, quite possibly my current favorite fighter, but a third fight against Jones does not go any differently than the first two did.

or the more likely case he was fighter better, faster, more skilled fighters at lower weight classes than at plodding HW

So why doesn't Gus move up to.HW and win the title?

Whats keeping all these LHWs from.going to.HW and dominating?

Answer that or admit to being wrong.

Jon has to beat Thiago Santos and Khalil Rountree first.

people hate ti admit that Jones WILL NEVER fight clean , esoecially against DC

he cant beat DC without drugs

I dont want to see this fight at any weight. Dc is heavier but I still think Jon beats him. They need Jon vs Stipe first at least be4 he gets a belt fight with dc. I rather dc retire after his next fight and see Jon vs guys he hasn't fought tbh.

DC was against it, even fucking handed Jones the belt lmfao he had no desire to fight Jones.

Oh try reading.

He is asking for more money cuz needs EXTRA incentive to go to HW and fight Cormier.

You just proved that its not an easy fight and he wants no part of it unless he gets above his normal pay.

news flash
Umm fighters want to get paid
lol!

So why doesn't Gus move up to.HW and win the title?

Whats keeping all these LHWs from.going to.HW and dominating?

Answer that or admit to being wrong.
Umm because there are weight classes in combat sports?

Let DC get his big payday against Brock and retire on a high note.

You guys do realize the 2nd fight was a No Contest? No matter what, in the history books, Jones will never have more than two wins against DC (only if DC WINS the third fight and they fight again). So why not give it ONE MORE SHOT to even the score?
Jon Jones is on steroids. I don't personally think DC is.

Back