Why are men that pop for steroids in UFC still but cyborg...

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is with the extreme vitriol towards Cyborg? People are saying her career is done. That the UFC should cut her.

What about the numerous men that have been popped? You don't see people screaming for Anderson Silva and overeem to be cut.

Why the double standard?

People really dislike her for some reason. There is a bunch of puritans on this site. Luddites too. Afraid of science. They think that somebody taking steroids is unethical and makes you bad person. lol

I wouldn't make it a gender issue, plenty of men get caught and get raked over the coals for it

She's not going anywhere. UFC will use this to lock her into contract and tie her up for the next two years

Because it is a known cheat with a history of shitty behavior. It doesn't deserve anything less than to be held fully accountable. I hope it never fights again.

Men who take steroids aren't glorified by their shitty fans who claim they are the clear best based solely on crushing cans while on steroids.

Because it is a known cheat with a history of shitty behavior.

Care to elaborate on this?

Everything I've always heard (Cyborg posts on the UG quite a bit) is that she is a very down to earth and cool person in real life.

UFC basically created a division for her, Holly fighting in the inaugural belt is a 135er.....Known cheater, why would they keep her now? cancel the whole 145 thing too.

Has she ever technically been in the UFC? They are just now starting the FW division. I thought she was just given some exhibition fights?

Men get shit on all the time. I dunno wat you are talking about. Maybe u are a whiteknight and only notice when a women is targeted.

You forgot about Brock.
MOST men on steroids then lol.

Plus Brock was winning big fights against names like Randy, Mir and even Herring then, not beating up noobs and journeymen.

She's been caught twice now, and she has made a carreer out of beating up smaller fighters, and calling smaller fighters out. While roiding.

Why wouldn't you hate on her?

It's really hard not to look down on a sub-human drugs cheat who is endangering people's lives by being a cheating coward. It's not just Cyborg, men get a lot of backlash for being sub-human cheaters too

Care to elaborate on this?

Everything I've always heard (Cyborg posts on the UG quite a bit) is that she is a very down to earth and cool person in real life.
She can barely speak English I doubt that's her who's posting.

What is with the extreme vitriol towards Cyborg? People are saying her career is done. That the UFC should cut her.

What about the numerous men that have been popped? You don't see people screaming for Anderson Silva and overeem to be cut.

Why the double standard?
From my observation they don't like the way she looks. They think she is mannish, and they think that her comments on weight cutting are lies and that she could easily just lose muscle however, if you look at a lot of her body, she looks nearly skeletal when she goes to 140. People that make these comments are ignorant, since spot training is a lie. Just because she has biceps doesn't mean her internal organs wouldn't be damaged by cutting more. Muscle and internal organs are the last things to go when losing weight - her frame is huge, she has big bones.

Then there are the people that think she is a he, even though this would have been revealed in testing.

There is probably also still some stigma from beating the crap out of Gina.

I am a fan, personally.

People really dislike her for some reason. There is a bunch of puritans on this site. Luddites too. Afraid of science. They think that somebody taking steroids is unethical and makes you bad person. lol

Cyborg only failed the PED test once years ago. What she recently took is just a water pill to cut water weight.

Most people don't care about it, other than a few Rousey fans and UFC shills, who are paid to pretend to be fans to do their dirty work on the forum by trashing fighters and people the UFC don't like. I have followed this forums for years, way back in the early Strikeforce days, and these UFC shills are paid to trash the UFC's oppositions.

She can barely speak English I doubt that's her who's posting.

She speaks English - she lives in California. Sometimes it is Ray Elbe posting for her, I'll give you that, but she has held several charity events where members of the UG attended, and other people in the industry who post on the UG all have stated that she is actually very genuine and friendly in person.

I'm still curious where all this "history of shitty behavior" comes from?

Wow classic bones reply.

Back