Why almost everyone thinks that Francis will beat Jones?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I’m one of those guys who think Jones should be banned from all sports and driving and parties, but I keep it real! Stipe who doesn’t have the best chin showed exactly how to defeat Francis and took big shots doing it! Jones hadn’t been even Rocked and obviously has a very high fight IQ, so why do you naysayers think he won’t implement a good game plan for the monster and take him down or even finish him with same kind of kick that made DC cry in public?

The haters are desperate.

They need a savior

Get real. Francis would destroy Jones.

Getting tired of these stupid threads.

Francis is a dangerous fight for anyone.

Get real. Francis would destroy Jones.

Getting tired of these stupid threads.
Lets be honest if Jon gets the top position Stipe got, he could easily finish the fight.

Because muscles.

Why almost everyone thinks that Francis will beat Jones?

> Have you seen his last fight(s)?

Jones get's hit his defence is not like Floyd's or something. One hit from a HW, especially Francis and it's goodnight Vienna.

Last edited:
He's too big, fast, and powerful for Jones

Underrated technically too

There are several, maybe even lots of fighters who are more skilled that Ngannou. But I'd argue that FN's one stop shot power is gonna be severely hard to "outclass" for 15-25 minutes.

Stipe did, but it seems to have taken more out of him to win than he or any of us thought.

You have to fight perfectly the entire bout.

Francis just needs to land once.
Skill advantage doesn't automatically = a win

Francis is the only guy I would favor over Jones. Too much reach and KO power, Jones wouldn't go near him during the fight

I mean have you seen Francis fight?? That dude is monster

everyone doesnt think that. Ankle pick or super low single and thats the end of francis. yall need to stop hating on the goat..he would be much stronger at HW too

Jones is almost a has been, no reason to talk about him as P4P 1 currently, or how he would do against the bigger elite prime HWs. Ngannou is not easy to takedown, and he keeps improving, while Jones wrestling and takedowns are meh these days.

I'd like to see that fight. Ngannou has big power obviously, but its very very very hard to land flush on Jones, in over 25+ fights he has only been hit flush a few times, and never even been stunned, let alone knocked down, its hard to hit him and his fight IQ is amazing.

IF Ngannou landed flush early then it could be very interesting, but if he can't land and he starts to load up and very eager to land the shot then he could get an ass whopping and out skilled badly I feel.

That pumped up cameroonian miner won't do shit to the GOAT. It would look like ammy vs pro.

Because of their skewed perception due to their strong hate for Bones.

Just a year ago Ngannou was the punchline of most MMA jokes because of how easily he breaks if he doesn’t score fast KOs. NOW he knocks out a few washed up 40 year olds with recent .500 records and he’s supposedly the next “GOAT”.

REALITY: Jon is too SMART for Ngannou, his cardio is too much, and his grappling is on another planet.

He would feel Ngannou out for a round and then DISSECT him for as long as he chooses.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Because Jon doesn't have a 300 inch reach advantage against Francis? I personally do not think Francis would beat him, but I would love it if he did.

jones would embarrass whole africa if he fought naganoo

Keep in mind that Stipe actually went and did amateur boxing to work on his hands. He actually has good boxing skills. Jones, not so much. Stipe was able to avoid getting hit clean for 25 minutes because he can box. I don't think Jones would be able to do that. I also don't think he'd be able to muscle Ngannou around and get him to the ground right away. He would be in much more danger than Stipe was because they don't have the same skill set.

COULD he beat Ngannou? Sure. Do I see it happening? No. Styles make fights. Jones relies heavily on his reach and height advantages in his fights. He would have neither against Ngannou. If Ngannou touches him once, the fight could be over.

Back