Why all the hate for WMMA?

The logic WMMA fanboys here use to say that people who don't like WMMA hate all women is the same that feminists use to say men who want a fair shake in divorces are misogynists or SJW's use to say people opposed to illegal immigration are racists.

Black-and-white BS common with low-IQ leftists.

Rare case of Sherdog being better than another group of people lol
yeah, the sherdog people can stay in their protected cave and pretend that their isolated world of opinions rule the world

We should have a seperate forum for WMMA. It wouldn't cut out all the stupid criticism from idiots that we see on this forum but it would get rid of most.
I'm starting to find that sometimes i don't even bother going to a thread about a WMMA fight or fighter because i know so much of it will be about how shit female fighting is, or comments about their looks. Some people just ruin threads for the ones who take WMMA seriously. I suppose i shouldn't be too hard on the retarded though.

yeah, the sherdog people can stay in their protected cave and pretend that their isolated world of opinions rule the world
It does'nt, but same apply for almost anything with an audience

Sport, politics, brands/products, movies, music, books, videogames

The casual mass will ever love the shiny easy accessible piece, while the much smaller group of dedicated people most of times will like more something else

So more than a specific Sherdog's cave fault it's a simple and recurrent truth

We should have a seperate forum for WMMA. It wouldn't cut out all the stupid criticism from idiots that we see on this forum but it would get rid of most.
I'm starting to find that sometimes i don't even bother going to a thread about a WMMA fight or fighter because i know so much of it will be about how shit female fighting is, or comments about their looks. Some people just ruin threads for the ones who take WMMA seriously. I suppose i shouldn't be too hard on the retarded though.
I doubt that a separate forum would slow that down at all. The WMMA-haters want nothing less than WMMA out of the UFC. And they think their antics on Sherdog can somehow help bring that to pass.

I loved that classic show’s episodes. I give you a newer generation of the same beloved classic...

giphy.gif

I doubt that a separate forum would slow that down at all. The WMMA-haters want nothing less than WMMA out of the UFC. And they think their antics on Sherdog can somehow help bring that to pass.
there's no point in hiding from people with differing opinions. it's like introducing coloured people fighting into a forum for ku klux klan fighters. :)

I don't get it. Stop it. Women are just as talented as their male counterparts!
giphy.gif

Remember Barboza vs Gaethje... The first couple of fights were sleepers....
but then Jessica Aguilar and Marina Rodriguez stole the show with their amazing fight!
Celebrate don't hate
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4764737932356d6b6958734a2d413d3d2d3235343333313138392e313434633538303235663133386135632e676966
You are now invited to turn a new leaf from your old hating ways. -- You know who you are * If this doesn't apply to you then don't feel accused !*
Jealous incels expressing hatred for woman who either:
A) Make more money than them
B) are too attrative to notice them
C) Would easily beat them up in a fight
Or D) all of the above
In sherdogger’s case D.

Jealous incels expressing hatred for woman who either:
A) Make more money than them
B) are too attrative to notice them
C) Would easily beat them up in a fight
Or D) all of the above
In sherdogger’s case D.

Even my wife prefers watching the dudes fight. They are statistically better in every area, excitement included.(Made her fall in love with the sport watching old PRIDE events)

It's the same story in every single sport on earth. The big male leagues get more coverage because of the depth and much better athleticism/technique.

People barely watch the WNBA, FIFA women's league, NWHL(Which has gone completely under for lack of viewers).

Would you rather watch the best of the best? Or settle for amateur night? If your answer is best of the best, congrats, you are a fight fan and not beholden to support a shittier product regardless of which gender is fighting.

There are only a handful of women in WMMA worth watching for their fights. The rest are house moms being fed to the top women who are exceedingly superior to them.

Tennis' most dominating female force ever couldn't beat a 203 ranked guy...

Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. ... He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.

Good post, I like it, I like all combat competitions, I just watched some sumo a bit ago and enjoyed it.
People share their art how they can, some can do it with their fist, most do it with their opinion.
That's mine I guess :)

I am divorced. So what? Just because she was a bitch is no reason to avoid getting laid regularly. And crying because a woman "marries above her social status?" Who fucking cares. 90% of that is little assholes crying about nothing.

Solution: talk about subjects women find interesting, run a few laps and brush your god damn teeth and the reaction you get from women may not always be "Ewww! Go away, goat-boy."

It seems to be a mix of two groups from what I’ve seen:

1. Men who feel that they got burned by a woman once and are enjoying the support of a group that tells them it’s not their fault and it’s okay to give up because the whole thing is a scam.

2. Younger men who aren’t comfortable pursuing women and are relieved to have this new pathway open up to them that gives them the illusion of agency in their celibacy.

I sympathize with both in a way. And I support the right of anyone to do what makes them feel most fulfilled. But generally speaking I think the answer is to learn to understand women and learn to behave accordingly. If you wanted venison for dinner you wouldn’t sit around whining that the deer runs away every time you get close. You’d do some target practice, you’d learn about staying upwind, and you’d keep working until you bagged yourself some damn meat. Personally I think that’s the healthier move (although I do think there’s some value in learning that you don’t *need* a woman around 365 days a year to be happy).

because fighting fans, and especially sherdog, are over-represented by misogynist rednecks

Try the WMMA thread in the Worldwide section. It's not perfect, but it's much better.

Back