Why all the hate for WMMA?

Exhibit A) holly getting ANOTHER title shot

Its very amateurish and low level, its not for high level fighting eyes like myself, its more for the newer fans who don't understand what they are watching, so miss the skill.

But I love you always Clementine, so respect your opinion
naeav2gy45mz.gif
<3

Because
2) No other sport other than MMA have women and men in the same event
Actually, it isn't uncommon for fighting sports to be this way.

4) So irrelevant that all anyone talks about WMMA is based on how 'hot' they are.
Not true.
There are lots of posts on Sherdog dealing with the skills, training, etc. of female fighters, without hotness being a topic of those posts.
If you gotta make shit up to find something to criticize, then maybe you're really just a hater pure and simple.

This. All the whiteknighting in the world wont change the fact that women mma fighters skill level is far behind the males. I get all the reasons(not as popular for as long, pay, etc) and i get there are exceptions but in general male fights are far better than female fights.

I don't hate WMMA I just hate shit fights
Most WMMA fights are shit
{<shrug}

It's boring because: shit technique, shit athleticism, shit power, shit aggression. Nothing more boring than watching two amateurs punching the air for 15 minutes.

I don't get it. Stop it. Women are just as talented as their male counterparts!
giphy.gif

Remember Barboza vs Gaethje... The first couple of fights were sleepers....
but then Jessica Aguilar and Marina Rodriguez stole the show with their amazing fight!
Celebrate don't hate
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4764737932356d6b6958734a2d413d3d2d3235343333313138392e313434633538303235663133386135632e676966
You are now invited to turn a new leaf from your old hating ways. -- You know who you are * If this doesn't apply to you then don't feel accused !*

No hate from me girlfriend, I'm always IN for a good girlfight...

Why all the hate for WMMA?

b/c 90% of it is garbage lol

Naw it's just fun to troll and shit on them because it's easy. I actually like WMMA a lot I just hate how the majority of "fighters" and "athletes" are anything but

WMMA sucks, that's pretty much it.

I was once beaten up by a girl in school

Low skill level. I support a woman's right to fight, I just don't want it cluttering up UFC cards, which were always supposed to be shows where the best fighters they could get would fight. So if mildly talented men want to fight, cool! Go fight! Just do it in some regional organization, not the UFC. And if mildly talented women want to fight, that's also cool -- go do it in some other organization, too. There are a few talented girls but then the rest of the divisions suck. There's no depth, and certainly not enough to fill up entire divisions with UFC-caliber talent.

except there's barely even enough talent to fill up the men's divisions. look at CM Punk, Artem Lobov and the rest of the cans that the UFC allow to fight.

I don’t like WMMa because it’s fucking shithouse mate.

I think a lot of this stuff here about women having no skills stems from not training. If you are around a gym and there are high level females; you would know that they might never be as physical but they are often very technical. With that said, no 115 lb bitch is subbing me unless I am starting from a ridiculous disadvantaged position.

Most fights in the UFC are shit. I'd say, across the board, maybe 15-20% is high level. That means about 80-85% - of the men and women on the total roster - should be fighting on local promotions, not in the UFC.

With that said, I think there are more un-athletic women (mainly from a striking perspective as opposed to grappling) who end up in the sport than men. They get into the sport for various reasons and get signed to the UFC for the wrong reasons.

It is just boring and lower level. And i dont enjoy watching women fight.

Back